Infacol?

kateqpr

Reaction score
Has anyone used it?

Poppy really screams when she's doing a poo, and seems to get painful trapped wind just before she goes. I'm going to try massage on her to help relieve, but wondered if anyone had tried infacol for something similar?

Did it work?

Infacol worked better for me...i used it for about 4 months and he always farted a lot rather than burp.

works a treat for mine
been using it for about 4 days now
and its doing the trick!
emily brings it up down and out

:rofl:

xx​

I used to use it and found it worked really well, but more for burps than poos. Erin at that age was always in a lot of pain when she was doing a poo and would often scream and wimper with pain it was awful. I found warm baths helped really well and massage. She grew out of it though by about 2 and a half months or so.

This was the best thing i found since sliced bread with my eldest when she was colicky already bought my bottle for new arrival!! xx

i love it use it with every feed and shes always trumping and burping lol

To be honest I don't really know if it worked or not, I don't think it made any differenc really. x

i used it from a few days too 4months and found it fab with trapped wind. though once or twice maddi had bad gripes and i used the gripe water too x

I used for Isaiah's afternoon and evening feeds when he had colic and it worked wonders. I've not tried it for poos tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->