Info needed on size of Bambino Mio nappies - and also general how-to instructions

colsy

Mummy to 2 li'l pudd'ns
Reaction score
If you have Bambino Mio nappies, I wonder if you could help me out here. I've been given a whole stack of different sizes of this type of nappy, but there are no labels, so I have no idea what age or weight each size is designed to fit. If you've got any to hand and have five minutes to spare, would you be able to measure yours and give me the dimensions and then tell me what dimensions are for what age/weight?

Also, what else do I need to use these nappies? I have lots of waterproof covers (not all Bambino Mio, but I don't see this would matter would it?). Presume I also need liners, either disposable or washable. What about nappy nippers? My friend reckoned she didn't use nippers and that the covers held the nappy in place, but I am not convinced.

Eternally grateful for any help here. Thanks :)

wraps;
newborns are 6-11bs
small are 11 to 16lbs
medium are 16 to 21lbs
large are 21 to 27lbs.

Prefolds there are 2 sizes, size 1 = up to 16lbs and size 2 are 16-35lbs.

you should be able to work out which ones which by putting them back to back.

I use regular paper liners. i've never used a nippa the velcro works just fine just remember to do the tabs up before putting in the washing machine so you don't end up with a big ball of nappies.

Folds are here;
https://www.bambinomio.com/v06/nap/usr.cgi

Hope that helps?

i've got some nappi nippas to try different folds, as the size2ones i find quite bulky. i didnt use liners a lot of the time with them, but i'm going to start now cos katie's poops are mingin now! when they're newborn their poops are really runny and the liners dont do much good!

also, the wraps can be quite small -well, i think katie's got a huge belly, but she seemed to be out of them 1lb before she was meant to!

and, the nappies, the smaller ones i've got have purple stitching round where the size 2 dont xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->