Injectables w/o IVF

Yeah, Im a little nervous. The doctor still gave me only a 30% chance, however if I do get pregnant my chances of twins exceeds a singleton. I still have 10 more days in my TWW, its taking forever!!!

Well, my fingers are crossed for you, mom. Dh and I have decided that if we are to be blessed with twins or nothing at all, we'll take the twins!

I'm a little nervous for a different reason. It is starting to look like an annovulatory cycle for me. I'm on CD12 and my OPKs are stark white. Plus, my temps have been over 98 since CD5. So, now I'm a tad worried that AF will show early or late. Either would be bad for my protocol next month. Although I guess late would be okay. Just disappointing.

TTC74, I'm here rooting for you, and everyone else of course!
Do you think maybe O happened to of occurred CD3 this cycle? Hmm.

I really wish you the best of luck with injections! Dh and i had the same thoughts going into IVF...If we were to be blessed with twins, it was better then it not working out at all. I'll be praying for you, hun & i hope you see your BFP before the end of June!

I need to go back and read the first page, as I'm not sure if u know what injections you'd be trying or what not. I just saw your SN and wanted to pop in and say Good luck & lots of dust! :dust:

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU! Very sticky thoughts your way!

Well, I'm back from the appt with the RE. He's putting me on folliistim injections with an hcg trigger and IUI next month. Fx!

oooo!! I'm so excited for you!!! Our thread has been trigger crazy and I have an amazing feeling that you will be next! I am smiling ear to ear right now! Lol. I am really excited for your injections to start! I know you'll do great with them! :)

Thanks Mary! I'm very excited and hopeful!

You should be excited! I'm extremely hopeful for you guys! This WILL work! :)

TTC - Yes, I agree two is than none. However not for my sanity :) And yes wishing you the best of luck your O day is right around the corner.

CD15 and neg OPK. Looking more and more like my last natural cycle will be annovulatory.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 0
OPK is getting darker as the day progresses. This is the darkest I've had all month. Fx super tight that O is lurking!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 1
Heck no! The OPKs immediately got light again. They still haven't darkened back up. My temps are up in the 98.4 range. I'm at CD16. I just don't see O happening this month.

I did clomid, injectables and hcg trigger with my 1st IUI and it resulted in my DD. I had done clomid by itself 3 or 4 times and had a few chemical pregnancies. I could never get a pregnancy to stick until I did the injectables. I am now in my 2ww from my second IUI and we did the same protocol.

TTC- Thats so strange! I wonder what happened???
Jsowar - WOW, you have a great success rate at actually getting pregnant, not lets pray for a sticky bean this cycle!!

How weird. After a light OPK this morning I got one this evening that's even darker than yesterday's. Fx I'm headed toward the positive OPK and elusive O!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 0
Oh good!! Your body must find it entertaining playing these little tricks on you. Before I O I have some OPK lighter and darker before I actually O. Its not always a steady progression, if that makes sense .

TTC--how goofy! But it looks like things are lining up now. I hope you don't need to move to the injectables!

jsowar--it would be amazing if this protocol was just exactly what your body needs & it works the first time. GL to you, please stick with us and give us the result!

momoad--how's your tww coming?

AFM--I had my blood pg test done yesterday, no luck. That's what I was expecting this cycle after the clomid seriously thinned my lining and then my DH missed the cup with most of his sample. :dohh: He went from 90 mil volume last cycle to 7 mil this cycle. We were doomed! Haha! It makes me all the more hopeful for this next cycle. Stopped the progesterone and waiting for AF to show. On to injectables!

AF arrived today. Guess I'm ordering my injectables today so that they'll be here tomorrow. I'll need to start them on Sunday.

Okay, fresh start, TTC! One cycle closer to that BFP!

No More BFN's allowed!!! :) Easier said than done!!! I am sorry Vonn and TTC :( Wishing you the best of luck for your next cycle!!!

AFM - I tested yesterday a 9DPIUI with an FRER and got a BFN :( I was pretty crushing, however I am trying to stay hopeful that I was too early. To prevent further meltdowns I have decided to wait until tuesday for my beta... So FX I just tested too early!!!

I hope you were just too early mom! Fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->