Injections!!

Angelica

Proud mummy :)
Reaction score
OMG I just read on Mrs N's swimming thread that someones LO had injections at 8 weeks... My LO is 9 weeks on thurs & hasnt had any yet...

Do u have to be proactive about these or does GP write to u??

I'm not sure, it might depend on what area you are in. Hannah has her 2 month injections this Thursday, our pediatrician scheduled it, but we've seen her quite often since Hannah was born

which counrty are you in hun?

we got an apt automatically from the hospital

It will depend on area and how busy they are im guessing, as have a laugh at this tomorrow i have my 6 week check and phoebe has hers altho she is nearly ten weeks old and she is having her injections on thrus.

It will depend on area and how busy they are im guessing, as have a laugh at this tomorrow i have my 6 week check and phoebe has hers altho she is nearly ten weeks old and she is having her injections on thrus.

Don't worry... my 6-week postnatal check is not til 1st October by which time Morgan will be 11 weeks old!!!! And I was very, very ill after labour and was supposed to be monitored closely for some weeks... never happened!! I had to see the GP to ask about the BCP a couple of weeks ago, and ended up on meds for high BP (it was 152/105!!!!) The flamin' surgery cancelled my appointment THREE times!!!! :dohh:

Sorry.... I digress....!!!

With regard to the OP's question, here in Birmingham, I got a letter from the PCT when Morgan was about 5 weeks old, "inviting" me to make an appointment at my GP surgery for the injections for when she was 8 weeks old. But it does vary from area to area... I would call your HV or GP surgery for advice ASAP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->