Inlaws want me to be induced so they can be here for the birth

This is crazy I am shocked by your inlaws how selfish are they. They could book their cruise any time why does it have to be over your due date? Don't get them at all.

Don't let them pressure you into anything tell then its not happening I think your hubby needs to back you you & the baby are the priority not your inlaws. Glad you've got your mum for support.

Also I wouldn't go to Disneyland Im 32 weeks & got admitted to hospital last week with potential preterm labour luckily things settled down & after a very short stay & steroid injections baby us still cooking so you just don't know what will happen.

Be strong & take care.

I am really sorry but I have to say that I read that and laughed at how ridiculous the request is... I mean, what? I think I'd have laughed in their faces! How self-absorbed.

Having been to WDW whilst not pregnant... there is no way I'd book to go whilst pregnant. Definitely not at 32 weeks. I can barely walk from my car to the school for pick-up time or complete a shift at work without being in absolute agony with SPD. You'd really not enjoy the holiday hobbling around and not being able to go on any of the rides/attractions

I am seriously appalled. If their cruise is SO important, then THEY are choosing to miss the baby's birth. It sounds like they should have the option of either going before or after the baby's born. You aren't the unreasonable one here, they are. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->