Insecurity while sleeping

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
It's been a couple of nights that Josh wakes up around 3-4am crying. As soon as he hears my voice, he closes his eyes and goes right back to sleep... He will do that 2-3 times before falling back into a deep sleep.

He still sleeps in our room next to our bed still, so how can I make him sleep through the night again like he use to? He seems very insecure !

obviously i dnt reli know sorry lol ... but my nephew is 6 months old up and till he was 4 months he used to wake up not always crying and his mum wouldnt touch him just sort of say ssshhhh and he would sleep agen he is ok now tho on the odd occasion he still wakes up but not often maybe he just wants to know ur still there so that he can settle x

I also have Erica right next to me. Whenever she wakes up a little I put my hand on her chest and talk to her a little and she is back to sleep. I dont know if you have tried a Mommy Bear. They make sounds that are similar to the sounds in the womb. Josh might be too old for it now, but it might help. Heres a link on Babies R Us.

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2401847

I also have Erica right next to me. Whenever she wakes up a little I put my hand on her chest and talk to her a little and she is back to sleep. I dont know if you have tried a Mommy Bear. They make sounds that are similar to the sounds in the womb. Josh might be too old for it now, but it might help. Heres a link on Babies R Us.

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2401847

I have a sound soothing machine that makes a heartbeat... But the mommy bear sounds great!!!

Do you have a nightlight or something so that he can see you're there as soon as he wakes up? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->