Insomnia - anyone else? 7 weeks

mumof1+1

Mommato#4beauties
Reaction score
Currently suffering with insomnia. Seems to be every other night.... Just having half hour and a decaf coffee then heading back to bed to try again. Been awake since half 3 despite being exhausted! Can’t get comfortable in order to be still enough to drop off.... Anyone had or suffering with this? Don’t know if it’s pregnancy related or if it’s nerves due to my early scan tomorrow...... I just want to sleep......

I had insomnia throughout my pregnancies. I hope you manage to get some sleep soon, it can be so frustrating and draining!

I've had it the whole way through hon. Its normol but oh so annoying. I hardly sleep at all and I'm so exhausted and drained but cant get comfortable. My bump is huge my back and pelvis kills and my pubic bone feels like its had a good kick in by a baseball bat. I'm so tired and exhausted. I feel ya hon.
Anxiety and worry doesnt help matters either. Ure not alone hon xx

I had insomnia on this pregnancy for a week before my BFP and mostly every night since! (26 weeks now) it's awful and I'm forever lying there at night getting annoyed because I cant sleep, I have good days and bad days! Hope your ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->