Insomnia second night in a row!

Lost, couldn't agree more! No need to start early when baby is still comfortably gestating.

LLawson, hooray! I'm very happy to hear you slept last night. Great feeling, isn't it??

Well, I got a little more last night. Not all night but any little bit helps!

Me too. Is it pathetic that I was excited to wake up at 530 because I slept through the night??

Not pathetic at all. I know exactly how you feel!

I'm really struggling with pregnancy insomnia too, it's so hard!

I get very frustrated in the night because I'm so tired but can't sleep. I have two kids & it's been especially difficult during the holidays because they don't give me 5 minutes.

I don't remember this in my last two pregnancies.

I'm really struggling with pregnancy insomnia too, it's so hard!

I get very frustrated in the night because I'm so tired but can't sleep. I have two kids & it's been especially difficult during the holidays because they don't give me 5 minutes.

I don't remember this in my last two pregnancies.

:wave: Bump Buddy!

OK guys, this is going from bad to worse! I slept a grand total of three hours last night and have no idea how I will get through my day today. I seriously want to cry :cry: Has anyone come up with any good remedies? I am SO insanely tired and truly cannot understand why I'm not sleeping!

Ive slept about 3 nights in a row now. Ive not done anything different?? Im hoping it stays this way but I have a feeling it wont.

Insomnia caused due to at the time of pregnancy there is a complex combination of hormonal changes. You can deal with it by taking care of yourself. While sleeping don't take the stress and make your environmental temperature comfortable for sleeping. In addition to this, you can also use pregnancy pillow to support your body and provide a sound sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->