insomnia

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
is anyone else struggling to sleep since becoming pregnant, or just weird old me?

interruption; strangely enough caitlyn just woke up randomly. so what was going to be a bored insomnia rant got cut short. i'll be back, probably

xx

I'm still up and have insomnia. :( Lily keeps waking randomly too

Oh and ive got heartburn

:hugs: its hard isn't it hun. I'm getting awful hot flushes today, looked like a beetroot when I went shopping today :blush:

Gaviscon stops my heartburn tho but I hate taking it too often

:hugs: i nearly passed out in the fish shop the other day, and im not usually one for fainting, i blacked out but not to the point where i couldnt stand (although i did sit down to save myself from falling)

I dont like gaviscon but i used to drink a lot of milk last time i was pregnant. It helped, it just seems a bit late for milk!

oh dear, how are you feeling now?
maybe its somethign in the weather or osmething ... i dont seem to have trouble getting to sleep, but then i wake up a few hours later and can't get back. it's really bugging me now :(

I'm not having trouble getting to sleep - as exhausted!!!! But, I keep waking up in the early hours 3, 4, 5ish and not being able to get to sleep for ages!!!

Hope this passes, I know your body has to get used to babytime but not yet surely???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->