Insulated bottle bags

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
Sorry guys if this is in the wrong section, feel free to move it :blush:

Any recommendations on one? I currently have a bugaboo bag with the side pockets and a small insulated bag, for one bottle, brought as a present, i think its part of the 'i love my bear range'

i'm looking for a really nice funky/pretty one as i'm getting a new change back, probably a pink lining one. i have MAM's bottles so has to fit these, and would preferably like a long strap on it. i really like the ones that go with the pink lining bags but they seem too small.

any recommendations would be fab :hug:

these are the pink lining ones i love :)

https://www.littlelollypops.co.uk/products/gifts_pink_lining_776.php?fc=3&fr=10

I don't know about pretty ones but the avent one really does work.

ive got tomee tippee bags-keeps bottles cold or warm.

keely.

thanks guys :) i was looking at the avent one's i wonder if they fit the mam's bottles? x

how big are mam bottles? they fit the mothercare ones I've got and the tommee tippee nuby ones and the CTN tommee tippee ones.

i would say they are about an inch higher than avent bottles, the 9oz ones, and probably thinner x

i will give you measurements!

inside measurements of 16cm by 20cm (along the corridor and up the stairs!)

if anything I'm undermeasuring (ie, it's bigger than I'm saying)

Good tasten Princess!!! I had a Bugaboo bag but sold it on ebay in favour of a Pink Lining. I'd like a bottle bag too but I'm using Tommy Tippee CTN bottles which are wide so I was wondering if they'd fit.

i will give you measurements!

inside measurements of 16cm by 20cm (along the corridor and up the stairs!)

if anything I'm undermeasuring (ie, it's bigger than I'm saying)

ahh thank u so much, so very very kind, i'll have a measure up and might pick one up, thank u again :hug:

Good tasten Princess!!! I had a Bugaboo bag but sold it on ebay in favour of a Pink Lining. I'd like a bottle bag too but I'm using Tommy Tippee CTN bottles which are wide so I was wondering if they'd fit.

thanks honey :blush: call me Carly he he :blush: i wonder if they are too wide honey, the only place i no that sells them is john lewis, and our nearest one is in bluewater, about 45mins away, am going in a couple of weeks so i'll have a look for you lisa. i just love them, i can't wait to get my pink lining bag, i love bags and change bags takes it to a whole new level :blush: lucky james feels the same :blush: :rofl:

just found the dimensions of the bottle bag honey,

8.5 x 21 x 8.5cm

hope it's useful :hugs:

yay the MAM's fit in both bags :happydance:

merv's mum, sorry to be a pain, can i ask a question, i have been looking at this bag: https://www.littlelollypops.co.uk/products/gifts_pink_lining_1196.php?fc=3&fr=10
do you no if it goes over the handles of the bugaboo cameleon, knowing you have the same pram, was wanting my pink lining to hang the same as my bugaboo bag :blush: iukwim he he x
thank u x

This is the one I have

https://www.pinklining.co.uk/product_info.php/cPath/62_63_64/products_id/199/

The measurements are identical.

I extend the handles on my pram slightly and it sits with the long strap over the handle and rests where it extends from IYKWIM - next to the brake lever.

Thanks for the measurements Carly - a fellow bagaholic....a girl after my own heart!!! x

your very welcome honey :hugs: thanks for that, i no exactly what you mean :) so exciting, a new bag he he :wohoo:
fab bag btw, there so gorgeous, so many to choose from :happydance: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->