inteligender prediction test, anyone taken it?

Arisa

Mummy to Summer Rose
Reaction score
Has anyone used this?
I ordered one online the other night as it says its 90% accurate. They sell it in the pharmacies here but its expensive (180.00) and online it was only 40.00

Its a painless test :D just pee in a jar and wait for the colour to change
if its green its likely to be a girl, if its orange then its sensed testosterone in the urine and its likely to be a boy

anyone tried this?
has it been accurate?:shrug::shrug:

Have a read of this and the comments at the end of the blogpost. x

https://whatmommyknows.com/2009/08/23/intelligender-gender-prediction-test-review/

I got the intelligender that you can buy at walgreens I dont recall it ever being over about $30 but it was right with my baby girl...I took it at around 10 weeks I think and found out she was a girl at 15 weeks I really wasnt expecting it to be right just did it for fun :) I think Ill just wait it out this time Im in no hurry to know the sex :shrug:

Was correct for me, but when I put it in the sun, it looked like it could say girl, lol. You're not supposed to put it in light though. But yeah, it was right.

I was thinking about get it or the 1 that gose pink/blue just for a bit of fun to pass the time.

Mine said boy :( but it went orange after it went green so I do not know for sure

i did one with one of mine and it was right.xxx

I did not take it properly as I held it in the light and kept shaking it which can could the result apparently :blush: I was silly and impatient as it went orange first then green then orange then green again but dont you discard it after 5 mins???

My friend took one and it was right for her! I thought about getting one, they're about $40 here...

I got the gender maker and it said girl for me just have to wait it out untill 16weeks when i can get my 4d scan.

Have a read of this and the comments at the end of the blogpost. x

https://whatmommyknows.com/2009/08/23/intelligender-gender-prediction-test-review/

Thanks for this link:thumbup:
There was comment made about 12 women who took it and were told they were having boys and none of them had boys, they all got girl results at their scan....interesting

Someone even said that whatever result you get on the pee test, you will get the opposite in real life at the ultrasound:happydance::happydance:
heres praying for team pink:cloud9::kiss:
UPDATE": What a load of bull, it told me clearly GREEN which meant boy at 13 weeks and low and behold the scan has revealed a wee princess :cloud9: I would not waste my money like this again

My friend did it and it was right for her. It told her boy at 8 weeks and she indeed has a boy.

I think for boys, it is more accurate.

I tried both Intelligender and Gender Maker for fun. Both were correct!

I tried Intelligender for all 3 of my boys. It said boy every time. This time I tried the Gender Maker as well for fun and it clearly said girl. Well, it's 100% boy. So Intelligender has been correct for me each time. Though I do see from the reviews that Intelligender almost always has a boy result and Gendermaker almost always has a girl result. Fun to do, but don't start painting the nursery.

I do see from the reviews that Intelligender almost always has a boy result Fun to do, but don't start painting the nursery.

I see the same and yeah I agree - better to just do it for fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->