Intensity after the orgasm

rosegarden620

Reaction score
How much do you cramp after you have an orgasm. Man, over the last few weeks my orgasms have gotten really really intense, followed by shock waves of cramping that last about a half hour or so ....

How intense are yours and how long does it last.

I don't cramp after orgasms. My bump just goes really hard at the bottom for about 10 seconds then untenses.

My bump goes really hard too for a few minutes after but that's it !

these orgasms are so intense. they feel soo good but they are so intense its actually unnerving! Then after my uterus is just crampy and tight. This is baby #4

Since the first tri I always cramp after sex, sometimes it can be quite intense and last a couple of hours, other times it lasts a few mins. I'm just used to it now

I get very crampy after sex and my sex drive has increased for sure!

im glad I'm not alone. I was starting to wonder. I'll literally be in the middle of sex, feeling like I am about to climax and almost scared to climax because of how intense I know its going to feel ::blush:: Sex drive has increased, ALOT. Three times in 48 hours, just these last three days!

My orgasms tend to trigger a Braxton Hicks contraction. They got stronger the later I was in my pregnancy. But I also get cramping if I orgasm while on my period. It can be intense like a muscle cramp, but it doesn't feel like a productive labor contraction.

Orgasms trigger tummy cramping as well for me. I find if I roll onto my side it alleviates them a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->