Interactive baby annabell for 2 year old??

Status
Not open for further replies.

mel102

Reaction score
My dd has my first baby annabell and loves it it so I want to get her a doll that does more for her second birthday has anyone got baby annabell is it very heavy for a 2 year old?

I've got it for my dd for Xmas, she will be 20 month. Tbh didn't even think of the weight, oops. X

My LO has a very old version of Baby Annabel and it isn't particularly heavy. He loves it though the batteries need replacing and it doesn't work properly.

Dd had one for a bit (was secondhand and eventually stopped working!) and it is quite heavy tbh. She's nearly 3 and I've got her baby born for xmas.

Thanks girls I never thought much of the weight either until I read it on some reviews but am sure it will be fine :)

I would definitely re-think the baby annabelle. Not only is it very heavy but it's very big for a 2 year old. I'm yet to find a better alternative (we have both baby annabelle and baby born) but Annabelle is still pretty bulky for my nearly 3 year old who is very tall for her age x

Zoe is 18 months and loves dolls, but we don't have any 'interactive' ones. Thought about getting the my first baby annabelle, but decided not to, as she is happy with ones which don't 'do' anything for now. Instead, it seems we are adopting a whole family of Cabbage Patch Kids! So far we have Madalyn Camille, a baby which came with a pram, one in a duck outfit, which sadly didn't come with a name (she calls them all Bebby anyway!) and for Christmas she is getting a newborn called Pearl Sunday!!!

I never thought it would be so hard to pick a doll that cries!!! Really rethinking baby annabell now was looking at baby Chou Chou or maybe a cheaper one until shes a bit bigger

Dd has a couple of talking ones that are smaller: corolle bebe tresor (got it from tesco) and one from john lewis which my auntie bought her. Both cry and are a bit more manageable than baby annabelle I reckon, she got them both last xmas when she'd just turned 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back