interesting evening

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
So Stan and I decided at 4:45 that since it's a nice day and Hannah's been in a great mood we'd go get our hair cut (20 minute transit ride or so away). So off we go. We get there and one of the ladies says to me "boy" Okay I can forgive her this I had Hannah dressed in her orange pumpkin outfit. So I politely correct her and say no she's a girl. The woman than tells me that she has no hair and looks like a boy :saywhat: Hannah HAS hair, not much but she does have hair. Than she tells me you need to get her ears pierced so she looks like a girl (three times) :shock: I told her we'll think about it :rofl: After Hannah's still happy so we think we'll go out and eat, she's still in a great mood etc. Get to the restaurant sit down, and the waiter yells at her to hold his finger. Multiple times. She cries. We couldn't calm her down so had to walk right back out :rofl: So now we're home and she's back in a great mood, and we ordered in, much easier :rofl:

:shock: the waiter yelled..... I would have socked him....

Glad you are having a better evening at home :hugs:

what that waiter needs shooting!! Never disturb a happy baby !!

What food did you get?? I'm hungry!! Bit too late for a snack tho!

x

Yeah I wasn't happy with him but the guy apologized several times, you could tell he felt bad, don't think he'll ever do it again :rofl: And we ordered Swiss Chalet :D

Just had to google swiss chalet!! Looks yum x

YUM! Swiss Chalet sounds good to me!

Glad Hannah was having a good day!

What us swish chalet?? Sounds posh n yummy. I'm off to google it too lol xx

Mmmmmm looks lovely! Hope you enjoyed it :)

aww she is such a girl! People must be blind to think she's a boy! There was about a week where everyone called Alasdair a girl and I just did not get it - he's always looked like a boy!

I really prefer to order in and just hang out at home now. Going out even to my parents for the evening is such a hassle! I'm going over tonight and I'm dreading it!

Glad you had a good night in the end.

Whats with the psycho hairdresser,is she on a ear piercing crusade? :wacko:
Weird people these days...

I actually know what a Swiss Chalet is! But honestly to me it sounds better than it tastes :lol:

We like it :rofl: And Stan told me it was just a part of their culture....so who knows :shrug: I was rather offended by it :rofl: Was more annoyed with the hairdresser than the waiter :rofl:

WTF is wrong with people? LOL

Ridiculous!

:hugs:

wtf hannah is definatly a girl x x as for the waiter :wacko:

some people are so odd! glad hannah's had a great day x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member