Interesting read!

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
I was doing some research, as I got a very faint line on an IC yesterday afternoon, and then again yesterday evening. However, when I tested this morning with FMU, it was neg! :( So whilst I'm now holding my pee to test again :haha: I found this..

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/pregnancy-tests-urine-sample.php

Always wondered why some women say their FMU isn't great for testing with, I was sure it would be the best! X

wow that is super interesting! although the n is not the same for each group, it might be worth trying afternoon/evening urine!

Absolutely always had better lines in the evening. I always felt like with FMU, they say it's the most concentrated since it's the longest hold BUT it's also when you're bladder will be at it's fullest, IE will have the most urine so thereby diluting it, in my non-medical opinion. Lol Anyhoo, I definitely agree that anything AFTER FMU and more so towards the late afternoon is much better!

I was thinking the same, trying late evening who would of thought. I need to test again in 2w I will definitely try it late evening.

Interesting too that evening urine seems better when testing early!

I always had better lines with SMU too!

Always had a bfp in evening before bfp in morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->