Internet Cheapies making me worried!

Dana_Scully

Zachary's Mommy
Reaction score
At 13DPO I got a BFP on a FRER. 14DPO I got a 1-2 weeks on CBD. But I'm barely seeing a line on those internet cheapies!:dohh: I've been trying to see my progression since 13DPO and they're all the same! I can't see the line unless I wait like 30 minutes and it's super faint! Should I be worried?

I got a spare CBD that I'm waiting to use in a week to see if my weeks will have gone up.

I did one of those when I was 4+ weeks and it was ridiculously faint.. Hardly visible and had to wait for it to be dry. Now 10+ weeks and all is good so far. Try not to worry! X

I found out I was pregnant 2 weeks ago, so 8 weeks pregnant and I got my bfp on a boots own brand test, yet I was testing weekly with those ICs. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone!

I had blazing positives on FRER, superdrug and digital confirmation...at 10dpo...negative IC haha! I haven't tested with them since because they freaked me out! I have tested since with other tests and get lovely progression. I think they're crap! x

I did the same! Got my BFP and continued to test with cheapies..don't do it! They don't give you a progression and cause stress..
I stopped after a few days as I was getting so worried! My baby is perfectly fine (after scans) so honestly don't do it to yourself. Your pregnant congratulations you don't need to keep testing xxxx

I use the Wondfo, and they certainly got darker with this pregnancy. They're darker than the control line now. However, whatever batch or brand I had with my last baby never got dark at all. Just quit testing! You're pregnant!! :)

My IC's have slowly gotten darker. I'm 13DPO right now and I'd say the line is half as dark as the control. However, I've noticed that the morning one is lighter than the afternoon one I take (I've got a ton laying around so I'm poas all the time haha) This chart really helped me to understand hcg doubling times more clearly. Yes most of us know when we ovulated.....but you cannot really say with accuracy when you implanted and this chart gives HCG estimates based on both showing how even if you ovulated a certain day, your levels could rise "slowly" based on the date you actually implanted.

https://whenmybaby.com/implantation-doubling-calculator.php

I scoured the internet looking at other's examples of their line progression using IC's and MANY if not ALL of them were VERY slow to show a solid line and most didn't get as dark as the control line until between 20-30DPO!! I'd relax a bit with judging the line darkness. Have you had your pregnancy confirmed via a blood test through your Dr? That would help you to know the certainty of your HCG progression (as long as you get a 2nd blood test two days later to check for HCG doubling)

My IC's have slowly gotten darker. I'm 13DPO right now and I'd say the line is half as dark as the control. However, I've noticed that the morning one is lighter than the afternoon one I take (I've got a ton laying around so I'm poas all the time haha) This chart really helped me to understand hcg doubling times more clearly. Yes most of us know when we ovulated.....but you cannot really say with accuracy when you implanted and this chart gives HCG estimates based on both showing how even if you ovulated a certain day, your levels could rise "slowly" based on the date you actually implanted.

https://whenmybaby.com/implantation-doubling-calculator.php

I scoured the internet looking at other's examples of their line progression using IC's and MANY if not ALL of them were VERY slow to show a solid line and most didn't get as dark as the control line until between 20-30DPO!! I'd relax a bit with judging the line darkness. Have you had your pregnancy confirmed via a blood test through your Dr? That would help you to know the certainty of your HCG progression (as long as you get a 2nd blood test two days later to check for HCG doubling)

I'm in Canada, Quebec, I don't think doctors confirm pregnancy here. On monday when I found out, I called the office of the doctor who took care of me with my first pregnancy. My first appointment is at 8 weeks. I don't even know if I'll get an ultrasound before 18-20 weeks. I think last time I only had one at 13 weeks because I started bleeding and they had seen the heartbeat. I'll try to call my family doctor tomorrow and see if I can see her.

Step away from the IC's. Many of them are total and utter rubbish, and you will only cause yourself more worry by testing with them. If you want to see progression use decent tests but if you have a decent line of a decent test then leave it at that. I did 3 FRER's, and 2 clearblue digitals then stopped, I just wanted a dark like on the first response which I got at 17 dpo and to see 2-3 weeks on the digitals, but then that was it. Didn't want to obsess and I easily obsess.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"