Internet Cheapies???

nnn84

Mum to 2 beautiful girls
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Im 8/9dpo today and did an internet cheapie test this morn. I can't get a picture up at the mo, but I will try again later.

A shadow appeared after a min or two, and is still on the test now. It's very very faint, (almost needing to tilt it faint :haha:) and not sure if a camera would even pick it up.

Any experience with internt cheapies anyone??? If it's an evap, would it appear that quick, or would it build gradually after the time limit..

I am hating the waiting of the 2ww, and wishing, I could know now!!! arrrggghhh

Thanks Ladies
xxxx

Hi hun unless the shadow has a pink tinge to it it's prob just the antibody strip, when I first started ttc those little ghost lines got my hopes up every time. Lesson now learnt if it's not got colour to it disregard it.

Good luck :dust:

Not to get your hopes up or anything but when I got my positive with Emma in the beginning it was just a faint shadow. But it was BFP for me! I'll attach a picture to show you what mine was. They were taken at about 8 DPO Here's to hoping for you hun!! :drunk:

Hey ladies thanks for your replies, I guess Im just gonna have to wait and see as it's still a little early yet! Here's hoping that my story ends the same as yours though cleckner04! That would ba amazing!!!

I have herad a couple of people say that their bfp's start as almost a shadow especially early on, so It's great to get other peoples experience.

I will keep you all posted and get a picture on here soon hopefully!

Thanks again ladies xxx

Mine was very much a shadow. No camera could pic it up and I could see it in good light but that was it - thought i was going mad! But a few days later i bought a CB and ta daaaaaaaa....shes here!

Hey hun i have every thing crossed for you!!!! Have you tested again since? your chart is looking very very very good.
Unfortunately i'm not much help on the one as i didn't end up testing till 16dpo because i'd given up that cycle lol
keep us updated :) xxxxx

any pics? your chart still looks good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"