Internet cheapies

I've only had one experience, and that was when I was testing for my son... and it worked perfectly well for me. A little faint pink line came up!

I had 2 evaps last month, but they looked like a positive.. I won't be using them again.. :-/ Saving my FRER's & digi's for if AF is ever late.

oh wow...thanks for the response...how early to the detect...do you know

no lol i just want a little information about those test...i want to wait til af is missing so the 31st ill be testing...i have a pantyliner on im a nervous wreck thinking shes coming lol...i cant help it lol

lol your still hanging in there :D
do you now if smiley is still late?

they arent supposed to be as sensitive as FRER's but I've heard conflicting comments on them, so maybe they are different for different people. Generally, FRER's are supposed to be around 12 miu, I've heard that they can even be more sensitive though.. And IC's are generally 25 miu's..

How early they can be detected depends on the person and at what rate their levels increase by.

I've used them before but I don't care too much for them. I'm gonna go with an Answer test when I test.

what is frer?? i thnk for me it take a while for the hormone to kick in my urine cuz i was 21dpo when i found out with my son by urine test

@ jem...im nto sure i think she is

what is frer?? i thnk for me it take a while for the hormone to kick in my urine cuz i was 21dpo when i found out with my son by urine test

@ jem...im nto sure i think she is

FRER is First Response Early Result and Answer is the same type of brand but different name and I like it a lot better than FRER.

so the first response preg. test...detect pregnancy how early? wow ididnt know there was so much to pregnancy tests lol

I ordered internet cheapie tests that are 10miu/ml sensitivity. I used a few last month bc I thought I was prego. I got some evaps on them but, I did let them sit overnight (bad girl) and then did all I could to make a line out of nothing. LOL. So it was my fault, not the strips.

how do i know how sensitve they are it doesnt say on the package..

i have some internet cheapies here but im not sure if i want to use them as a reliable source...i think when i test the 31st i want a test that dectect a low amount of hcg since i didnt find out with my son til 21dpo i think my body take longer to get that hormone in my urine

Just out of interest, did you test earlier than 21dpo and get BFN's?

I've used IC's. I got faint BFP at 12dpo, was BFN at 11dpo with LO. And tested recently and got BFN's without any evaps.

i cant remeber i might have...it was a long time ago i just remebe gettin my bfp lol

how do i know how sensitve they are it doesnt say on the package..

i have some internet cheapies here but im not sure if i want to use them as a reliable source...i think when i test the 31st i want a test that dectect a low amount of hcg since i didnt find out with my son til 21dpo i think my body take longer to get that hormone in my urine

Internet cheapies? I think they're about 10ml which I think you can be as early as 7dpo or 8dpo and get a faint positive. *I think*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->