Internet shop business

makecaker

mummy of 2, broody
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone have an Internet shop website? How do you manage stock? I've worked just about everything else out but I can't get my head around the stock bit.

I looked into opening an actual shop but thought it might be cheaper and less commitment to try online first and then hopefully expand. My problem is I am now thinking will I need loads of stock and then somewhere to store it meaning I might aswell hire shop premises??

Do you people with online
Shops find you only need small amounts of stock?

I am selling smaller, cheaper items aswell as larger more expensive Items. Many of the larger items people may be happy waiting for so I could order these in for them but the smaller items will probably need to be almost immediate delivery.

I don't have unlimited funds and I am expecting a slow start in sales so don't want to be stuck with lots of surplus stock...

Arrrrrgggghhhhh I think I'm going to
Go crazy! Lol

I know of.people who have internet businesses and they have maybe a secure shed, garage, spare room or lock up where they keep stock. As yu said larger items can be ordered on an.as req basis as long as customer is aware of lead times I dont see there being a problem. How exciting! Something I would love to do but.never will. Lol.

Have fun and.good luck!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->