interracial couples????

I'm hispanic and my hubby is white. I think my mixed baby is the cutest lol. Most of my family is mixed and we have so many cute babies!

morbid curiosity, no one lynch me please. what does a hispanic/asian baby look like? that would be damn adorable lol

6360_100528317916_728007916_2127866_189002_n.jpg

Probably like this cutie!! I just Googled it, haha.
Babies are just so beautiful, in general.

My oh is britsh Asian his family are from Pakistain I'm White britsh we do get alot of looks and comments we live in a area where our two cultures dont really mix in relationships but we have a lovely little boy who's beautiful people who don't know my oh and just see lo with me don't know he's mixed raced hes pale with a little bit olive skin and light brown hair with big brown eyes I'll post some pics tomorrow x

aww bless ah I live in an Asian dominant area and my mates uncle got disowned from his family for dating a White woman it sucks really. but yay interracials!!!

I'm white - My DH is Asian too, belongs to Pakistan. :thumbup: I am originally from Iran - living in U.A.E.

I'm not WTT but I'm mixed race (white & black caribbean) and my OH is white. :)

I love my daughter, her dad is Haitian and yeah...I do get a lot of flack about it which is dumb. She's cute though :p

I can't believe people get dirty looks etc for being part of an interracial couple/having an interracial child?!

I think that somebody would get punched for doing that where I live! Though it is very diverse here culturally.

I can't believe people get dirty looks etc for being part of an interracial couple/having an interracial child?!

I think that somebody would get punched for doing that where I live! Though it is very diverse here culturally.

im always down Leicester sides n yea it's true it's very diverse same where I'm from in brum but I mostly get the dodgy looks from black people here or the sell out comment, I never knew I was a sellout tbh lol never been attracted to black men in my life only white it is what it is and o good luck with TTC :D

im always down Leicester sides n yea it's true it's very diverse same where I'm from in brum but I mostly get the dodgy looks from black people here or the sell out comment, I never knew I was a sellout tbh lol never been attracted to black men in my life only white it is what it is and o good luck with TTC :D

Yeah, I go shopping in Brum quite a bit and I can see what you mean, it's not like Leicester! At the end of the day, your relationship is nobody's business so end of :)

Thankyou! :) x

Hi!

I also do have to agree that interracial couples make cute babies :winkwink:

But then again, maybe I am biased (although I don't have children), but I am hoping we will soon (WTT)

I am English and my OH is Pakstani. I don't feel we really get any extra looks, I converted to Islam 3 years before I met him, so I'm rather used to looks and stares as I'm white with Hijab. I know when were together that people think I am wearing it for him -_- but whatever ha!

It's 21st Century and in the UK, it's seen on every street x

I'm black and OH is white (50% welsh and 50% Italian) and we're WTT until next year. I'm super excited to see what our kids will look like, not so much for their color but to see which of our traits they inherit :)

I didnt know honestly that interracial was still a big deal. Maybe it's where I'm from but in my state (northeast USA) there are so many interracial couples and families. My best friend growing up was mixed (dad black mom white) although I do know that in the early 80s when they got married there was a little flack. But that was the 1980s...

This brings to mind a mixed race family that I have as patients. The mom is mixed (half Irish half Chinese) and she married Mexican man. Her three children are just beautiful tan skin and dark hair and eyes and slightly Asian features. But her fourth child? A beautiful spunky porcelain skinned curly haired red head with very dark eyes! I honestly thought she may have been adopted before the mom told me that her mother has the red hair. Beautiful children and fascinating to see!
Love the pics though keep them coming!

My DF and I are both white, but I love interracial babies! I actually always hoped that I would marry an Asian man so that I could have adorable half-Asian babies as I think that they're gorgeous, but alas Asian men around here are only interested in Asian women and I ended up falling for a white guy instead. :haha:

My husband is Sri Lankan and I'm white, so we refer to future offspring as our pandas - there's a meme out there with a big brown bear hugging a polar bear with the caption 'Let's make a panda'! Given our collectively quirky sense of humour we thought it fit us better than when our friends refer to how gorgeous our 'mocha' or 'caramel' babies will be =D

On a more serious note, we are lucky in that our four closest friends are also Sri Lankan males/Anglo-Australian females and our families are very open minded and accepting so we will have no issues acceptance-wise when panda cubs do arrive =)

I work at a daycare, and we have the most adorable half Chinese half Kenyan baby boy right now! Cutest little guy ever. My girlfriend is white and I am half Guatemalan half Colombian and my skin is pretty brown. Our future donor is, for all intensive purposes, white as well. Since my partner will be the first one to have our baby, we will have an all Caucasian looking baby first and I know I will be getting looks and comments when I am out in public with our baby, because I know that those things still happen even in Midwest, USA. I am certain that I will get asked if I am the nanny at some point. Oh well, that's the risk I'll have to take! Who cares about them :tease:

I have a frnd who's blck n married an Asian (Chinese) man.
I have to say that mix for kids is so lovelllllllyyyyyy.
Their daughter seems to have gotten the best from both of them.

I'm white and my husband is korean. i have heard rude comments before but i dontcare, i just shrug it off. Mixed breed or half breed, whatever people call it....all babies are adorable!

Well I'd say all babies are cute regardless of their skin colour.
Well actually I do think some babies are not cute regardless of their skin colour, but that's a whole different discussion

I'm Indian and OH is white. Can't say I've ever noticed people giving us the look. But think if I had the thought the people will look at us and judge, I'd get paranoid whenever we're out. But the Midlands is a racially diverse area. But unlike some parts of the UK, like Cornwall, where I'd probably notice any funny looks.

I dream about having my white babies with OH :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->