Intimacy While Pregnant

GroomerMama

Reaction score
I apologize if this is a bit of a naughty topic so I'm hoping I don't cross a line with this. I'll try to keep it PG-13! :haha:

Initially, it was fantastic for me! The heightened sensitivity absolutely blew my mind, but since I've started SEEING her thump around, it makes me feel like a terrible mother being intimate with my husband. :( My husband's a wonderful, supportive man and he has no problem with us abstaining for the next four months, but my libido hasn't gone down so I DO have a problem with it. I just am overwhelmed with guilt afterwards because I feel like she's been exposed. It's not self esteem issues for me, like I'd always thought it would be - I'm shocked! :dohh:

I was wondering if anyone else has had or is having troubles with intimacy since they got pregnant? How did you deal with it? I don't really want to lose the intimacy in my marriage.

I apologize if this is a bit of a naughty topic so I'm hoping I don't cross a line with this. I'll try to keep it PG-13! :haha:

Initially, it was fantastic for me! The heightened sensitivity absolutely blew my mind, but since I've started SEEING her thump around, it makes me feel like a terrible mother being intimate with my husband. :( My husband's a wonderful, supportive man and he has no problem with us abstaining for the next four months, but my libido hasn't gone down so I DO have a problem with it. I just am overwhelmed with guilt afterwards because I feel like she's been exposed. It's not self esteem issues for me, like I'd always thought it would be - I'm shocked! :dohh:

I was wondering if anyone else has had or is having troubles with intimacy since they got pregnant? How did you deal with it? I don't really want to lose the intimacy in my marriage.
This is normal, I think and I know that many couples DTD right up until baby is born.
I'm on bed rest due to preterm labour and I'm obsessed with sex now I can't have it!!!

Your baby is totally oblivious to what you are doing - she'll have plenty of time to interrupted you once she's arrived!!!

With my first pregnancy, my Dh didn't want sex at ALL and to top things off things got VERY painful, it felt like I became a virgin again it was so sore :haha: :haha: so it was a LONG while before we were at it again.

This time around I hope we can keep at it, atleast in the beginning however he's not keen again *sigh*

So if your DH is ok with it then I'd say continue. And your LO has NO idea whats happening, they have no clue even after they're born :haha:

Thank you both! I just feel so weird after we're done and she's moving around like crazy! LOL

My hubby's helpful comment the other morning after indulging a bit the night before was "I wonder if the baby has a headache this morning..."

I'm so proud... *sigh*

Baby doesn't know anything is going on, keep at it girlie!!
:winkwink:

It's very normal to feel guilty, i know i did in my previous pregnancies but as one of the other ladies have said she will be oblivious to what is going on, and i'm sure i read that when you have an orgasm it's meant to be good for baby. Not sure if that's true, but i definitely read that somewhere. You shouldn't feel guilty though, she's not being exposed in any way, and it does the baby no harm! :)
I wish i had you're problem, i don't have any sex drive at the moment as i'm always tired. It makes me feel incredibly guilty on my poor hubby as he's been gagging for it for the past week now! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->