intolerant pains in cycle?

vikki-leigh45

TTC our first - exciting!
Reaction score
helloo again :D
im on cd18 and not sure ive ovulated yet or not think im going to soon or it was today but today in my lower left abdomin everytime i moved i just dropped cause the pain was awful and whenever i pressed it it killed, it's like a thick pain if that makes sense lol. Just wondered if anyone else has this sort of pain during there cycle or as ovulaion pains or should i start worrying? and i told myself that its the egg fertilising but was like surely thats not it so not gonna get excited lol
Anyway ladies so does anybody have any idea what this sounds like or if they have it during their cycle?

im on CD 18 too and I have pains on my left side aswell. Feels like cramping. Also have lower backache and feel very tired this week. Im hoping its my egg implanting itself!!!

Fingers crossed hun for our :bfp: What day you going to test?

:dust::dust::dust:

I had intense pain when ovulating the first 2 months off bcp was the worse to the point were even my doc thought I had apendicitis! it does hurt too press it and to stand up...Good timing for needing to do the deed as you feel in too much agony to do so! lol

good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->