Intro!

hopeforfour

Reaction score
Hi! I just wanted to post an intro thread before I jump in with questions and comments.
I have been married for 8 years and we have three beautiful girls, ages almost 7, 5, and almost 3. I love my daughters so much and am so grateful for them, but I ache for another child. I started wanting to get pregnant when #3 was about 10 months old but my husband was not interested. He finally came around because he sees how important it is to me, but we've been unable to get pregnant. We've been trying for 14 months (minus 3 that I was on BC pills for an emotional break) and I just had a chemical pregnancy a few weeks ago. It seems that I've stopped ovulating on my own. I tried Clomid last fall but took my emotional break after one failed cycle. I am gearing up to try Clomid again if I don't ovulate on my own this cycle.
It's been an exhausting year. We never had trouble getting pregnant before, but it's not happening this time. I am hopeful that since I got pregnant last month, maybe my body is finally getting back to normal and I will be able to have another baby soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->