Introduce yourself :)

Heidi

Mummy to two girls
Reaction score
Thought it would be nice to see who is actually in the NTNP section and learn a bit about you all :flower:

How long have you been with your DH/OH?
Reason for NTNP?
How long have you been NTNP?
Do you have any other Children?

me: :wave:

How long have you been with your DH/OH? Together for 6 years married for one year (1st anniversary last week!)

Reason for NTNP? I've been off the pill for a couple of weeks now and had long irregular cycles after i came off it last time when we were TTC our 1st. I did lots of charting and OPKS back then but want to take the more relaxed approach this time and just see what happens plus i wanted to wait until our DD turned 1

How long have you been NTNP? Since the 13th May 2011

Do you have any other Children? I have a gorgeous baby girl Millie who has just turned 1 :cloud9:

your turn!!!

How long have you been with your DH/OH? about a year

Reason for NTNP? I came off the pill end of March and i know it might take a while for things to regulate, plus we arent at the point yet where we want to really TRY to concieve but we do want children, so we thought ntnp is the best option right now

How long have you been NTNP? Went off pill end of March so I guess around two months

Do you have any other Children? just a furry little 10lb Chihuahua one named Rubie :)

How long have you been with your DH/OH? Almost 6.5 years, married for 5 coming this 10th of June.

Reason for NTNP? Because it will happen when it happens.

How long have you been NTNP? since September 2010

Do you have any other Children? 2 boys. Tiarnan age 3 and Cormac who will be a year on the 8th of June. :happydance:

How long have you been with your DH/OH? Been together 4 years 5 months today :) Getting married 10 weeks today which will be the 6th August :)

Reason for NTNP? Stopped my pill a day ago and decided that instead of having the stress of ttc and the wedding preperation, we will just see what happens. If its meant to be then it will happen. If not, we will ttc after the wedding

How long have you been NTNP? Just started!

Do you have any other Children? We have a 1 year old beagle if that counts! :)

How long have you been with your DH/OH? together 6 years married 2 years 4the july.. our beautifulk baby charlie would have been due on the 3rd.

Reason for NTNP? we lost charlie at 24+3 weeks on 16th march 2011 and are now trying again, usung this relaxed approach.. what will be will be...

How long have you been NTNP? end of april 2011

Do you have any other Children? Lilly Ann Marsh born 14th december 2008 Charlie steven marsh born sleeping at 24+3 weeks on 16th march 2011

xxxxx:flower:

How long have you been with your DH/OH? 3 years 8 monthsish
Reason for NTNP? The stress of WTT was far too much, also we need to know when to organise our wedding for hehe :)
How long have you been NTNP? About 2 weeks
Do you have any other Children? Nopeys

Nice to meet y'all :)
xx

How long have you been with your DH/OH? Been together 4 years 5 months today :) Getting married 10 weeks today which will be the 6th August :)

Reason for NTNP? Stopped my pill a day ago and decided that instead of having the stress of ttc and the wedding preperation, we will just see what happens. If its meant to be then it will happen. If not, we will ttc after the wedding

How long have you been NTNP? Just started!

Do you have any other Children? We have a 1 year old beagle if that counts! :)

your getting married on my birthday :) xxxxx:thumbup:

Seems to be a popular day!
Its the day after my mums 50th and after we booked it we found out that it was the same date that my oh's grandparents got married!!
Its also the wedding anniversary of one of my pals! xx

Hi all

How long have you been with your DH/OH? 8 years
Reason for NTNP? Because I am not into charting temping etc
How long have you been NTNP? this is first cycle
Do you have any other Children? Elsie who is 18 months and Harri who was born sleeping just over 2 months ago

xxx

Hello :)

How long have you been with your DH/OH? almost 5 years (married 3.5)
Reason for NTNP? We were planning to TTC for August but DH stopped preventing earlier than expected
How long have you been NTNP? a couple of weeks
Do you have any other Children? My beautiful daughter is 11 months old

How long have you been with your DH/OH? 7 Years :cloud9:
Reason for NTNP? We are too lazy to commit fully to TTC
How long have you been NTNP? This is our 2nd cycle, but 1st true cycle after the pill
Do you have any other Children? Yep 3 of the little terrors :lol: Ella, Ethan and Sienna.

My name BTW is Leah ... Nice to meet you all :wave: xx

How long have you been with your DH/OH? Together 8 years Married 3 years.
Reason for NTNP? Waiting to see what God has in store.
How long have you been NTNP? October of last year.
Do you have any other Children? Baylee almost 2 years old.

Nice to get to know you all alittle better!! :) Excited to be in the same boat!

nice to see there is a few of us here then :)

For sure! :) Heidi did you have a honeymoon baby?? teehee.

No....we were TTC from September 2008 and had the wedding booked for May 2010, it took us longer to conceive than we hoped and ended up getting lucky a year later but landed up with a due date the same month as our wedding, so what was meant to be was meant to be and we still got married 12 days after our DD was born, made some lovely wedding photos though :laugh2:

No....we were TTC from September 2008 and had the wedding booked for May 2010, it took us longer to conceive than we hoped and ended up getting lucky a year later but landed up with a due date the same month as our wedding, so what was meant to be was meant to be and we still got married 12 days after our DD was born, made some lovely wedding photos though :laugh2:

Awwww thats lovely!! :) x

How long have you been with your DH/OH? A year.
Reason for NTNP? We both like the more relaxed approach. We will actively be TTC in August if we don't get BFP by then.
How long have you been NTNP? A few weeks.
Do you have any other Children? I don't, OH has 4 kids.

How long have you been with your DH/OH? A year.
Reason for NTNP? We both like the more relaxed approach. We will actively be TTC in August if we don't get BFP by then.
How long have you been NTNP? A few weeks.
Do you have any other Children? I don't, OH has 4 kids.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :kiss:

Yes, bellaem, happy birthday! I hope you got everything you wanted and spent the day with good friends and family!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->