• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Introduce yourself :)

How long have you been with your DH/OH? 2 Years
Reason for NTNP? Less stress for me! lol
How long have you been NTNP? we just decided this month that after I finished my pack of pills I wouldn't be taking them anymore! So as of this Sunday we are officially NTNP!
Any other children? We have a pitbull named Ellie

Sorry for my post not being all glitzed out and my avatar thingie isn't coolish... I'm a bit of a loser when it comes to computers and I'm going to have to figure out how to fix it!

Welcome to NTNP! I have a pitbull too, they're wonderful dogs :thumbup:

Yes they are, she is the sweetest dog in the world.

It's so funny that I am so excited to finally get the "green light" so to speak on having a baby, but I am so freakin nervous about it too. But I guess thats normal right?? I mean I've been trying to prevent a pregnancy for almost 10 years! LOL Hopefully my cycle regulates fast after coming off my BCP (Levora) I got off the pill once before for about 6 months and I dont remember the cycles being vastly off, maybe by a day or 2 but nothing major. So we shall see what happens.

How long have you been with your DH/OH? 2 Years
Reason for NTNP? As we're fairly young, we didn't want to stress too much yet! Just what happens will happen :)
How long have you been NTNP? around 4 months
Any other children? just our kitten Rosie!

I'm new to this site, so, nice to meet you all :)

How long have you been with your DH/OH? 10 Years
Reason for NTNP? We jus want to try naturally rather than put so much pressure on ourselves
How long have you been NTNP? Just waiting for AF to leave then were off.
Any other children? are cats counted?

I'm a newbie this would be our first little un' if succesful, so I will be a major pain in the arse with every little ache, pain or niggle simply beacuse I won't have a clue whats happening to me :D

Welcome to the new NTNP'ers.
Its lovely how so many of us have furr-babies :)

Yes they are, she is the sweetest dog in the world.

It's so funny that I am so excited to finally get the "green light" so to speak on having a baby, but I am so freakin nervous about it too. But I guess thats normal right?? I mean I've been trying to prevent a pregnancy for almost 10 years! LOL Hopefully my cycle regulates fast after coming off my BCP (Levora) I got off the pill once before for about 6 months and I dont remember the cycles being vastly off, maybe by a day or 2 but nothing major. So we shall see what happens.

I'm with you, its exciting and nerveracking at the same time. eeek

How long have you been with your DH/OH? we have been together for 2 years 9 months in total but only married 1 year 9 months!! tehe :cloud9:

Reason for NTNP? We would love to be parents but we are still enjoying getting to know each other and exploring the world!(well Scotland!tehe) but we both would be so happy if it happened soon!!!

How long have you been NTNP? 1 year:blush:

Do you have any other Children? nope but hubby from a family of 9....so think one day we will have lots of little ones :)
:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

How long have you been with your DH/OH? 2 years in August

Reason for NTNP: Not preventing because we love each other and want to have a child together, not trying too hard because I think charting and everything would cause stress and hinder rather than help. Just want to take things as they come.

How long have you been NTNP: Since the beginning of this month.

Do you have any other children: Nope but my dogs do sure behave like them sometimes, lol.

Age 27
How long dh/oh? 5 years this year
Reason for ntnp : have been tcc since march, I'm too stressed/ obsessed so a break for both of us is needed. We still want a child so if it happens me and him will be over the moon
How long ntnp : since a few days ago whe my af arrived. Letting nature take it's course I think is a lot better
Do u have any other children? No children, but one very lovable dog :)

:hi: Hello to all the newbies .. I hope your stay here is a short one :dust:

How long have you been with your DH/OH? 5 yrs and 9 months
Reason for NTNP? Don't want to have the added pressure and stress.
How long have you been NTNP? A couple days.
Do you have any other Children? One: a 4 year old daughter.

How long have you been with your DH/OH? six years, married for three
Reason for NTNP? found TTC too stressful so trying to relax about it a bit!
How long have you been NTNP? first month NTNP, but second month 'trying'. First month was full on TTC with charting, OPKs and properly-timed BDing, which didn't result in anything!
Do you have any other Children? no i'm hoping to fall pregnant with our first.

How long have you been with your DH/OH? 3 1/2 years, married for 5 months

Reason for NTNP? Just came off the pill and found no interest in charting, etc. I've been using OPKs this month, but plan to do nothing next month.

How long have you been NTNP? 3 weeks.

Do you have any other Children? no, DH has one.

How long have you been with your DH/OH? six years, married for three
Reason for NTNP? found TTC too stressful so trying to relax about it a bit!
How long have you been NTNP? first month NTNP, but second month 'trying'. First month was full on TTC with charting, OPKs and properly-timed BDing, which didn't result in anything!
Do you have any other Children? no i'm hoping to fall pregnant with our first.

:hugs: Hi Junebug!!

How long have you been with your DH/OH? A little over a year
Reason for NTNP? I stress out over EVERYTHING, so we figured that NTNP would be a good balance between trying but not necessarily worrying over it
How long have you been NTNP? 6 months
Do you have any other Children? Nope, hoping for number 1 shortly!

How long have you been with your DH/OH? a year a half
Reason for NTNP? leaving up to God :)
How long have you been NTNP? a few months.
Do you have any other Children? none, this would be our first :)

Welcome to all the new ladies and welcome to the forum :wave:

Hello Everyone! I'm Emily.. Or Em...Even Emmerz will work, lol! Whatever your fingers prefer to type! :D *Waves!*

How long have you been with your DH/OH? 10 months, known each over a year.. took me 4ever to reel him in :D

Reason for NTNP? We WANT kids.... We are ready. But not sure if we REALLY can do this right now. :) I can not really be n the pill right now as I under go nerve block anddddd it will interfere So NTNP is best right now.

How long have you been NTNP? About.. 5months?

Do you have any other Children? Nope. Just a German Shep/Lab mix Fur Baby named Shelby and a 18ish pound cat :)

Look forward to chatting with you ladies (or men) Lol. :) Nice meeting you all!

How long have you been with your DH/OH? close to 4 years, we've been married for nearly 9 months
Reason for NTNP? we prefer the relaxed approach and don't want ttc to become a chore
How long have you been NTNP? we start next cycle
Do you have any other Children? we have a son

How long have you been with your DH/OH? a little over two years. the best two years of my life - btw :D
Reason for NTNP? veerryy early mc in october right before my birthday left me heartbroken, and ever since then OH has wanted to try for another little miracle, and ttc is way to tense for me.
How long have you been NTNP? about two months.
Do you have any other Children? no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"