• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Introduce yourself :)

How long have you been with your DH/OH? forever :), married 5 years
Reason for NTNP? Charting, temping seems a little high maintenance for me
How long have you been NTNP? Just started
Do you have any other Children? two cats, no kids

Hardworknmamma, we have the same wedding anniversary! :D

How long have you been with your DH/OH? just over 5 years
Reason for NTNP? because we like the laid back way easier to concieve.. we tryied the whole charting ect with DS and nothing worked tell we took it slow first moth and got pregnant ha ha
How long have you been NTNP? a week :)
Do you have any other Children? yes my son is just over 9 months

Hi all!

How long have you been with your DH/OH? Known each other 11 years, going out 10.5 years and married for 3 years!
Reason for NTNP?The time is right! We decided after our holiday in May this year, it would be the right time. I don't want to get all serious about it all yet. So NTNP is the right way for us to go for now
How long have you been NTNP? erm... 12 hours! lol!!
Do you have any other Children? only two furry ones of the feline variety!

Lemna, just saw this. June 10th is a good day as it's the day I brought home my second little man last year too! :haha:

How long have you been with your DH/OH? two years on sunday!
Reason for NTNP? Don't want to go through all the stress of temping and OPKs unless I really need it.. if it takes over 6 months I may start doing so.
How long have you been NTNP? On my third cycle!
Do you have any other Children? just a dog and cat, no children yet!

How long have you been with your DH/OH? Together for 4 years married for one year.

Reason for NTNP? Just came off the pill after only being on it for a fortnight before deciding we wanted ttc. Hoping to let nature take its course this time without being a crazy charter like last time so we'll see...

How long have you been NTNP? Only about a fortnight so far.

Do you have any other Children? I have a beautiful son called Ben (7) and a gorgeous little girl Ava (almost 2).

Hi to all!!! xxxxxx:baby:

How long have you been with your DH/OH? 2 years and 7 months, we are getting married on July 30th!

Reason for NTNP? We don't want the stress of charting etc and we are both young (he's 21) so we are going with the 'It will happen when it happens' train of thought

How long have you been NTNP? I came of the pill in Oct 2010 but we only stared NTNP in the middle of May as I wanted my periods to become regular before we started

Do you have any other Children? Not yet!

Age? 26
How long have you been with your DH/OH? Together 7 years, married for 2
Reason for NTNP? We're ready for a baby but it's nice just us too :)
How long have you been NTNP? Since this morning lol
Do you have any other Children? A chihuahua & a bunny!

Nice to meet everyone! I'm NotNic (Natalie in real life!)

How long have you been with your DH/OH?[/B] Together for 6 years married for one year (1st anniversary last week!)
QUOTE] Heidi - This is practically the same as me! I've been with hubby 6 years and we celebrated our first anniversary on Sunday!

Reason for NTNP? Because initially I was very scared about the whole being pregnant thing and this was our way of trying for a baby in our own way. NTNP is imo a less scary and restrictive approach to baby making.

How long have you been NTNP?I'm on my second cycle. I came off BCP in mid April and after a few weeks, OH and I decided that we would stop preventing all together.

Do you have any other Children? Nope, but I do have two cats, two nieces, two nephews and a husband to practice my parenting skills on! :winkwink:

How long have you been with your DH/OH? Together 8 years on 1st August Married 3 years on 1st August :)
Reason for NTNP? We're trying not to get obsessive about it, so ntnp looks right
How long have you been NTNP? 1 month
Do you have any other Children? my gorgeous little girl who is 19.5 months and a proper little madam!!

Lalitas charm why did you have a C-section if you don't mind me asking? Was she breech?

Lalitas charm why did you have a C-section if you don't mind me asking? Was she breech?

Hi there, yep she was. She's a little monkey and can't do anything the easy way lol!! tbh I'm glad I did has she was a pretty big girl and can't see me being able to give birth to a big lump like that!!

I had a really positive experience with the c-section and will definitely go for another if we are lucky enough to have another munchkin.

How long have you been with your DH/OH? 2 Years
Reason for NTNP? Less stress for me! lol
How long have you been NTNP? we just decided this month that after I finished my pack of pills I wouldn't be taking them anymore! So as of this Sunday we are officially NTNP!
Any other children? We have a pitbull named Ellie

Sorry for my post not being all glitzed out and my avatar thingie isn't coolish... I'm a bit of a loser when it comes to computers and I'm going to have to figure out how to fix it!

Sorry for my post not being all glitzed out and my avatar thingie isn't coolish... I'm a bit of a loser when it comes to computers and I'm going to have to figure out how to fix it!

welcome to BnB TexasRider. Dont worry about a glitzy signature or avatar, we all have to start somewhere!!

If you want a ticker click on the bottom of someone on here's and it will take you to the site to set your own one up and you just put it into the signature section of your edit profile options :) You'll get glitzed up in no time :)

How long have you been with your DH/OH? 2 Years
Reason for NTNP? Less stress for me! lol
How long have you been NTNP? we just decided this month that after I finished my pack of pills I wouldn't be taking them anymore! So as of this Sunday we are officially NTNP!
Any other children? We have a pitbull named Ellie

Welcome to BnB and the NTNP section :wave:

Hi :wave: I'm Jo....

How long have you been with your DH/OH? We've been together nearly 8 years, married 2 1/2

Reason for NTNP? We already have 2 and would love to complete our family, when it happens it happens, we're in no rush!

How long have you been NTNP? Since Feb 2011

Do you have any other Children? Lottie who is 4 and Harry 17 months :cloud9:

Hi Everyone!

How long have you been with your DH/OH? Together for 4.5 years and married 2 years (as of 3 days ago).

Reason for NTNP? At this time, since moving in February, I don't have a family doctor and I didn't want to go to someone I didn't know for a physical to renew my BCP script, so we just decided I'd stop and we'd see what happens!

How long have you been NTNP? Since the beginning of May 2011

Do you have any other Children? Just one, Kohen....he is the light of my life! He was born July 10, 2010 @ 1207am via involuntary c-section. He turns 11 months old tomorrow!!

Hi everyone!
Kristine here :wave:
25, 26 in November
been with DH for 6 years, married for almost 3
reason for NTNP: waiting for cycles to return (currently no periods due to breastfeeding)
How long NTNP: about 7 months...
Other children: Two gorgeous boys, DS1 Ethan born June 20, 2009 a vaginal breech birth; and Nathanael, Sept 26, 2010 an unassisted homebirth

How long have you been with your DH/OH? 7 yrs
Reason for NTNP?we have been ttc for 2 months and wow! Never thought I would get soo stressed or obsessed! I have had more symptoms in the past 2 months than any other time in my life. Not even when I was actually pg! Too much thinking and got to where anything else in life paled in comparison sad to say. It all I thought about and due to all the symptom spotting and concentration..... I had actually convinced myself that I had to be pregnant! Ughhh the stress I have put myself threw and my body no wonder I'm on cycle #3. But it's ok I have realized this isn't going to happen over night and I'm content to just enjoy life and let nature do it own thing( sorry I'm long winded! FYI lol)
How long have you been NTNP? This is my first cycle
Do you have any other Children? I have 2 lovely girls ages 10 and 5:)

It feels nice to not have to think about testing no opks no fertility monitors and all though I have hpts.... Have no desire to POAS although this I cd 1... The countless BFN's I racked up over the last 2 months have officially cured me! So if :witch: should not come knocking by the 15th of July then well I will POAS but not before! LOL yes I have been cured from my POAS addiction! Thanks for letting me ramble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->