Introduce yourselves

Eleanor ace

Reaction score
Hi ladies :wave:. Thought it would be good to have a little introduction thread in here. I'll get the ball rolling :xmas9:

My name is Ellie, mummy to Ted (5), Violet (3.5) and Isobel (1). married to Fin, aka the Grinch as he believes in putting our tree up on Christmas eve and has a less is more philosophy when it comes to decorating.
I'm so excited to get my Christmas on :happydance:

:hi:

I'm Bev, SAHM to 2 children. I can't wait to put the Christmas tree up! And I'm excited for Christmas of course :xmas9:

Hi my name is Sabrina, I am mum to Dan 18 and Dec 8 (almost 9).

I think Christmas is going to be extra exciting in our house this year :)

Hello I'm Sarah and I'm mummy to Thomas who is 5. My fiance Sean is not a grinch but he's not particularly bothered either way which means I get free reign of the decoating and general Christmas planning. Suits me fine :haha:

Hi I'm Kirstie and I'm Mummy to Rio aged 3! OH couldn't care less about Christmas and I think if I wasn't the crazy Christmas lady that I am we wouldn't even have a tree up :haha: luckily he doesn't have a say or even care at all when it comes to decorations so the house turns into a grotto as soon as I see someone on Facebook put theirs up first :haha:

Hi I'm Danielle :wave:

I'm mum to Evan (12) and Jacob (5). My husband is Dave. My husband and kids aren't really fussed about Christmas but I know they would miss all the little extras I do over the Christmas period if I were to stop :haha:

I'm determined not to put the tree up until December this year, and have a smaller Christmas present wise. I want it to be more family orientated!!

Hi I'm Pearls I have 2 boys who will be 6 and 3, this year is a bit odd for us as my husband is deployed due back the week before Christmas so the build up won't feel quite so Christmassy this year but it'll an extra special one when it does arrive :) we normally put our tree up the first weekend of December but will (try!) to wait till the 18th when hubby is back, I want him to feel involved and not that he's jumping in at the end!

Hi :xmas3:

My name is Diane, i have three kids an almost 12 year old boy, 9 year old girl and 3 year old girl. My husband is like most other's here and is not too bothered about Christmas, and doesn't mind me going to crazy over it lol

I love coming to this group every year and seeing all the familiar 'faces'!

:xmas12::xmas16::xmas6::xmas5:

Hi girls :wave:

I'm Char, mummy to my DD- Willow, who's 7 months next week and will be almost 10 months at Christmas.

It's my first Christmas as a mummy and I cannot wait :cloud9: Last year I was 31 weeks pregnant and rather uncomfortable, couldn't wait for this year and now it's almost here.

We put the tree up on December 1st usually (or the closest weekend to it) although I'm not sure what we're doing this year as we have a tiny house and DD will likely be mobile by then :lol: all the fun!

Hi! :hi:

I'm mummy to T (3 on January) and I (5 months) and we live in the home of Father Christmas, Finnish Lapland :) so Christmas is always snowy and really magical. This year is extra special as my parents are coming from England:)

Hi, I'm Jillian, single mummy to 3 girlys Paige (5) Ella (3) and Hannah (almost 2) and I have a present shopping addiction! This year will be different for us as it will be the first without their dad being here. I'm so excited!

Hi I'm Kay, mummy to 4 boys who by Christmas will be 10, 9, 6 and 3. Married to John who is thankfully as Christmas crazy as I am and loves to have the tree up ready for his birthday on 4th December.

Hi, I'm Ceri, mummy to Alex (4) and Scarlett (1), they will be 5 and 2 in January. Finally getting married to my fiance Dean, after 10 years together next year so cut down on Christmas a bit this year.

I absolutely love Christmas, I asked Alex if he wanted the Grinch on the other day, he said "that's a Christmas film; you only watch that at Christmas" I guess that's me told.

Cannot wait to put the tree up, I'll be putting it up 1st December while Alex is in school, then we can decorate it together when he gets home, he will be so surprised!

Hi I'm Fiona. Mammy to Clark (4) and twins Lydia and Ophelia who will be 20 months at Christmas. I started getting a few Christmas gifts in June and I'm almost finished buying for my son :haha: I can't wait!

Hi :wave: I'm Sarah. Mummy to Rex (5) & Leo (2). Hubby is like many others in here - just lets me get on with it! :haha: I work part time as a teacher.

We have an elf, who will be arriving on 1st Dec, bringing the boys advent calendars.

We get two Christmas days! :) One with side of the family. Love the extra day!

Hi :hi:

I am Shannon, I have 2 kiddos my oldest is 6 his name is Scottie and my youngest is 3 his name is Zayden. I am a STAHM and I am married to Jason <3 I am so excited the grotto is now open :D

Hi I'm Lorna a sahm to 6 boys and 1 girl my boys are 15 12 my twins are 11 soon a 4 year old and 6month old and my daughters 2 nearly 3 my 4 year old son and my daughter are so like me they love Christmas my oh is not bothered about Xmas either :(

Hi I'm Lisa, married to David with 4 children, Jacob (9) Joseph (6) and twins Lily and Isaac who will be 13 months, So looking forward to Christmas this year as last Christmas was a blur with 2 newborns after having a c-section, I feel I can prepare much better this year.

I'm Kayleigh and I have 2 boys. Adam has just turned 5 and Isaac who is 2.5.

My OH has slowly got into the swing of being a bit Christmas obsessed as he has seen how the boys have reacted to it all and how much money I've saved.

I'm really looking forward to this Christmas as for the first year since I've had children I'm not sitting exams at the beginning of December so more time for fun Christmas things!

Hello, Charlotte, mum to 11, and looking forward to not wrapping presents at 4.30am xmas morning by being organised this year!!!!!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->