Introduce yourselves

Hi i'm Sabrina, mummy to Bethany 7, Caitlin 6 and Archie 4 and we are very excited this Christmas as we are going to be in Spain :)

this is my first year posting in the grotto! i'm natalie and have a DD who is 3 the week after christmas :hi:

me and her dad share custody and this year it's my turn to have her on christmas morning so i'm EXTRA excited about christmas and have already bought quite a few things! and since her birthday is a week later i've got double the buying to do :happydance:

i also have a niece who is turning one on christmas day so it's even more special :cloud9:

Hi!

I'm Vicky, mummy to Anabella who is 4 and have another on the way, due January. I guess there's a small chance he'll arrive before Christmas, but I am hoping not! My husband is also very low key Christmas. I do ALL the organising, pressie shopping etc and that's just the way I like it :haha:

I must say I prefer the run up to Christmas than Christmas day itself!

Hi :xmas3:

I'm Emily. Mummy to Olivia who will be 8 months old on Christmas Day :cloud9:

I'm so excited for our first Christmas as a family. Dh has decided we're having a real tree and I can't wait for us to go and choose one on his first day off in December <3

I can't wait to make our own traditions and memories

:xmas9::xmas6::xmas12:

Hi, I'm Scout and have a 3 year old daughter. Looking forward to Christmas this year; dd has become more aware of Santa and she is already talking about Christmas. She wants a pink tree! So happy the grotto is open!! Stash pics is my favorite thread!

:hi: everyone! Love all the familiar faces/names! :D

I'm Eve. I'm a WAHM of two (Jake was 14 on September 25th and Kayleigh is 7 on December 30th).

My OH and I both LOVE christmas. Sometimes I think he's worse than I am :haha:

Glad the grotto is open now, I've needed an extra kick to get everything started :D

Im Catherine and have Lucas 3, Evie 2 and a new baby about 6 weeks before xmas.
I love xmas but mostly the build up and days out etc, im trying to be good with my budget this year and not go too over the top.
Have started buying and will get my Park vouchers next month so can get started on everyone else then :)

Hi I'm Cassie! SAHM right now with a 9 year old (Roxanne) and 4 year old (Elizabeth).

I do all the shopping, decorating and xmas prep at home. DH tolerates me but would honestly probably not bother with any of it if left to his own devices, lol.

Hoping to get started shopping this week, I left it much later than I usually do this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->