Introduce yourselves

Hi everyone! I'm Helen and I'm mum to a DS (5) and apart from Ds main gift I need some serious inspiration for his presents this year :xmas12:

Hello I'm Laura and I have two boys aged 5 and 2 and a little girl who is nearly one. My hubby loves Christmas! I have two winter babies my ds2 birthday is Boxing Day so I have two lots of presents to get

Hi

I'm Janet, married to Ralph and we have Callum who is almost 6, Amelie who is 13 months and are expecting baby Alfie in 2 days time!

Claire, mummy of two girls just turned 4 and 2. Love Christmas and everything about it except cooking, that's OH job. He loves Christmas but not until the week before. My mum and sister are equally as Christmas crazy as me...trying not to go overboard in gifts this year, but it's only September.....

Hey I'm Lucy. Mummy to Florence (6) and Rory (3). I love everything Christmas and everyone around me knows it. I tell people I'm a Christmas elf :haha:

This is my first Christmas as a single parent so will be sharing the kiddies on Christmas day and they are going to their Dad's after lunch (weve all agreed they are better at home this year on xmas eve)

Hi I'm Holly :flower: sahm mum to Isabelle who is 4 and daisy who was 1 yesterday!

I absolutely love christmas everything about it so does tom thankfully!

X

Hi Christmas Crazies!

I'm Becca, mum to Ava (soon-to-be 5) and Olivia (15 months) and partner to Wade. We're striking lucky this year as OH is managing to get an additional 120 hours overtime a month. I'm a Christmas fanatic, always need something to pick off a list and buy. I have an addiction. Olivia is old enough to enjoy opening presents now which is great! Let's keep wishing the weather stays cold!

I'm Leanne, my DD is 7 in Jan and DS is 5 in Dec so I am buying for both christmas and birthdays! I totally love everything about christmas and this year is extra special as we are going to Lapland. Very excited :happydance:

My name is Kate and I'm a Christmas-aholic.
Lucas is 6 and I think if he still believes this year it'll be the last one he does so going to try and make it super special.
OH is Jack, he's a low-key Christmas fan too. He's not quite as obsessed as me, like he doesn't squeal when we go to Dobbies and their Christmas stuff is out, but his eyes deffo light up. Also before we met he was Santa in his local shopping centre for a while :haha:

Hi I'm Lucy, my dd is 4(nearly 5) and ds is 1 ( 2 in January).

Can't wait to start my Christmas shopping this year although have no idea what to get my dd. My Oh thinks I'm mad being so excited for Christmas already.

Looking forward to seeing what bargains I can find on here too. :happydance:

Im leonie, live in north east england
I have two boys Morgan (6) and Harvey (4)
We love christmas and everything about it!

I'm Vaniilla :wave: we have two little ones - DS who'll be 6 next month and 3 month old DD. DH likes Christmas but he doesn't bother with it till December, DS and me on the other hand are crazy about it! It'll be very special this year with DD being here. This'll be our last Christmas at this house as we're buying next year so it feels like the end of an era, I can't wait to put up decorations/start advent calendars :dance:

Hi I'm Sally. Mummy to Flynn 2.5yrs, Cora-Lily 6 months and expecting #3 in March. Hubs loves Christmas but doesn't show it all that much and happy for me to do everything! We're doing secret Santa with his siblings this year because there are lots of us and I know he'll be buying presents on Christmas eve!

I'm Liz, mum to Nancy (4.5), Astrid (2) and Dominic (7 months) :)
My oldest's birthday is 19th December so double pressies for her!

:hi: Hi I'm Nicole, I'm the resident Canadian. My son just turned 5 and my daughter is 2.

Hi Ladies. It's good to be back.

I'm Tabatha mummy to Hanna 22, Hermione 9, Charlotte 4, baby edward 3 and my oh is also Edward and now I am a nanny to kyson 8weeks.

This year has gone so quick, it feels like yesterday that we where all posting on here.

Here's to a very festive run up to Christmas x

Hi, I'm Sarah. Sahm
to two girls, 4 and 8 months. Extra excited this year as it's dd2's first Christmas! Also have their b'days in Jan and Feb, so looking for lots of bargains. My dh won't even discuss Christmas till Dec! I'm making the girls homemade stockings this year.

Hi everyone
I'm Becky and have two children, a five year old girl and two year old boy. We all love Christmas, think dh will be as surprised as kids when sees presents as he just let's me get on with buying lol

I'm Rhiannon, I'm mum to Connor who's 5 and Saskia who's 18 months. My OH is Matt who is an ex grinch. I cured him :haha:

I'm currently in a foul mood as its pay day and I planned on going Christmas shopping, but im in bed with flu :cry:

Hi! I'm a childless Christmas crazy who is very excited that this is the first Christmas since I've had a full-time job so I'm hoping to get really nice things for everyone. Just found out I'm working nights all Christmas week so slightly gutted about that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->