Introducing Bella Rose Thornburn! At last! :-)

Congratulations, very pleased for you xxx

Aww congratulations hun, she's such a beautiful baby! And Bella is a gorge name x x x

I couldnt get in all these days .....1st thing i did once i got my pc back was to go to bnb and im so glad i did !!! Omg!! She's gorgeous!! congratulations !! im so so soooo happy for you !! i hope you will be posting more pics soon ....its too soon to tell i know but im still saying she looks just like you !!! :hugs:

ps. i looooooooooooooove her name !!!

congratulations, so happy for you and bella is gorgeous! I cant wait to meet Ezzy (Esme)

OMG, shes gorgeous!! A huge congrats. Im so glad she's finally arrived, and what a beautiful name for a beautiful little girl!!! :) xxxx

Congratulations Hun, she is beautiful, hope the breast feeding is getting easier xxxx

Thanks for all the lovely replies girls. I keep saying "he" instead of "she" . Its so strange but so wonderful too. I love her so much. She already has daddy wrapped around her little finger.:haha: Im breastfeeding wich is lovely,but its painfull. Have gotten some nipple cream and some nipple shields today and they seem to be helping. Here is a little pic of our boobie monster.:cloud9:

Attachments

• 2 day old boobie monster. xx.jpg
    2 day old boobie monster. xx.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 13
She is soooooooooooo bloody adorable!!!! I so want my princess now! Glad all is well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->