Introducing myself

RaiNbOwSz

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Im new to all this so I will try my best to properly introduce myself.
Well I am a 21 year old female TTC For 3 years now going on 4 on feb.
I got engaged when I was 17( yes I kno super young ) unfortunately the relatioonship did not work out. I found someone new. Dated for a year then he engaged to me on his birthday , after a year of being engaged (trying not to make the same mistake of getting engaged or maried too fast ) I got married to a wonderful man on dec 22nd of last year. Still trying TTC and no luck yet.
We live in florida, which I love but I kinda hate the part of florida I am in lol .
Planning on moving out of this place and find a new place to call home.
Well umm I don't know what ealse to say lol but if anyone has any questions feel free to ask.
God bless.
....RaiNbOwSz....

:hi: and welcome to bnb :)
u will get lots of tips TTC hun and sure it wont be long till u get ur much wanted :bfp: !!! go into the TTC section aswell, and get tips, like charting,opk,preseed etc all that will help u :)
if u dont already chart and take ur temp in the mornings u shud go to www.fertilityfriend.com its a fab site, read thro the slideshow and start charting,its a grt way to know uknow O time, a lot do it on here, and u can paste ur chart into ur sigurture box once u get goin then everyone can view it !!!!!!
goodluck :hugs:

no probs x paste u post and post it in TTC cos think many forget to read introducing part :hugs:

Hiya every1 im new to this sort of thing so just learning how to use it and stuff. im guner start by introducing myself, my name is aysha and im 20 years old. After suffering a mc in may last year im preggers agen and im about 7 weeks. been confirmed by doc just need to call midwife... very excited!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->