introducing Sophie - 27 weeks *update and pics page 6*

katy1310

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
hi ladies

thank you all for your support over the last 2 scary weeks.

After i got really ill on sunday morning they decided to do an emegency c sectn and sophie mary anne was delivered at 14.44 weighing 1lb 13oz. she was exactly 27 weeks and was breathing on her own for 30 mins before gettng tired. she also cried right away, the best sound i have ever heard.

i didn't get to see her for 24 hrs which was torture. she is doing really well so far and the staff say she is feisty!

aww congrats on the birth of your lil girl.hope shes grows stronger every day & you get her home soon with you xxx

congrats doll, been wondering about you! :hugs: What a tough cookie!

Congratulations, and well done Sophie, what a clever girl....keep us posted!! x

How lovely! Well done and congratulations on Sophie. What a star!

Congratulations hun. What a star xxx

Hi there, and major major Congratulations :kiss:

Please, when you feel up to it, come back and keep us updated on her progress :D

Congratulation Hun on the birth of your wee superstar - Sophie. Post a picture soon xxx

Congratulations love. I'm the mum of a 24 weeker who is now a happy, healthy 5yr old, so I'm certain your little one will do brilliantly. Breathing on her own for 30mins is a really good sign bless her. Is she ventilated or on cpap now?

Get in touch if you need anything - I've been there and know how tough it can be in those early weeks x

Congratulations and hello Sophie!

When you get 5 minutes post a picture and let us know how she is getting on x

Well done to you both! I know you are so happy she is here safe after your 2 weeks of hell. Wishing you both a speedy recovery.

Wow..............Congratulations to you and little Sophie xxxxx
So glad to hear that you are BOTH doing so well xxx

congratulations on your little fiesty bubs love her name xxx

Congrats on your princess :hugs: Sounds like shes a strong little thing! Cant wait to see pics, keep us updated when you can X

Congratulations and welcome to Sophie! She's got such a lovely name! I'm glad everything's going well. xx

Im so glad your both ok .... cant believe you where due same time as me and you have her already :O xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->