introducing Sophie - 27 weeks *update and pics page 6*

Awww, she's gorgeous.

How you doing?

aww she is gorgeuos congratulations hun!!! what a little star! hope you are well xxx

love Jen xxxx

Congratulations on the birth of your little one, i am the Mum of a 25 weeker, she is now home and doing really well, just message me if you need to.xxx:hugs:

Aw girls, first day in a week I have put make up on and you all have me bawling at your lovely diaries! I love how they start off naked and then they get to wear a nappy, then clothes, then the can be wrapped up in blankets. It really just shows how well they do, well done all of you!

And Sophie is lovely, Katey, hope you both feel better soon!

Congratulations to you all! She's absolutely beautiful and it sounds like she's doing really well. Take care and keep us posted x

Just popped over from 3rd Tri. Saw the June thread and thought OMG someone's had their baby! Had to come check her out! She's stunning! Loving the diary. She's a real beaut =) x

Thank you for all your lovely replies :)

Sophie is now 5 and a half weeks old and doing really really well. She was 2lb 14 when she was weighed last weekend and has definitely got plumper since then. I was allowed cuddles today - it's just the second time I've held her so it was extra special.

She looks like a different baby now when we look back at the first photos! I did a blog of my pregnancy and I'm keeping it going now that Sophie is here if anyone wants to keep track of her progress: www.theyearofbabyb.blogspot.com

Attachments

• photo23.jpg
    photo23.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 47
  • photo24.jpg
    photo24.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 47
  • photo12.jpg
    photo12.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 59
  • photo7.jpg
    photo7.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 33
I'm so pleased for you that she is doing so well.

Congratulations

xxx

Hi Katy

I'm not a preemie mom but my little boy has (had) a similar due date to your little Sophie. I love seeing the pictures of her and watching her grow - I have to admit I was in tears the first time I saw her pictures at only 27 weeks. How frightening that must have been. She's getting right chunky now!! How wonderful.

June moms love to watch her grow!

Such a beautiful precious little fighter :) My daughter's name is Sophia Mary Anne :)

It was good meeting you :) Will text and try and sort out some catching up.
Lovely pictures especialy the one of cuddles, I can't wait to be able to give Anna cuddles

Thank you for all your lovely replies :)

Sophie is now 5 and a half weeks old and doing really really well. She was 2lb 14 when she was weighed last weekend and has definitely got plumper since then. I was allowed cuddles today - it's just the second time I've held her so it was extra special.

She looks like a different baby now when we look back at the first photos! I did a blog of my pregnancy and I'm keeping it going now that Sophie is here if anyone wants to keep track of her progress: www.theyearofbabyb.blogspot.com

I have just read you blog. Sophie is amazing :flower: I will keep checking. lovely idea doing blog. xxx

I have just read your blog too, sophie is amazing, and so are you!!! I really admire how well you are doing, and still finding the time to keep us updated too lol...I am so pleased that sophie is doing so good...she is soooo beautiful. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->