Introducing...

StayPositive

Mum and preg with twins
Reaction score
baby Isabelle Mia :cloud9:

She was born on Monday 21st December at 16.39. Had a 14 hour labour in the end, after waking up with cramps and leaking water. Went into hosp to be checked (after calling) and wasn't allowed home due to strep b. Ended up being induced as i wasn't dilating enough, and as my waters had gone they didn't want to leave me. Was very painful as i had to be on the bed with continous monitoring :nope: Bit different from my plan for a very active birth, and the water birth was definitely out.

Having said that i managed on gas and air only, and she arrived safe and well after an hour and a half of pushing. She was 58cm long and has pianists fingers! The cord was twice round her neck, but there was no distress and there must have been a lot of cord!

We have been home since Tuesday and settling into family life. Good luck girls, it is such a rewarding experience!

Congratulations!!!! Will we get to see any pics? :)

Congrats! How lovely to have baby home for Christmas.

Awww congratulations! She is beautiful.

Also well done on getting through with G&A only, especially lying down and with an induction!!!!

Have a lovely Christmas with your new family

Thanks girls! I will try and post some pics soon, and type up a birth story. Can't wait for our first Christmas as a family

congratulations. Have a very merry christmas x x x

Congratulations! I hope your first family christmas together was a wonderful one.

congrats, hope you had a lovely first xmas together. what an amzing present :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->