Introduction! Got my BFP yesterday, looking for bump buddies!

lemondrops

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

So after 1 month of officially TTC after 5 months of NTNP, we got our bfp yesterday. We did the SMEP and obviously it worked. Now we're just praying for a sticky little bean and that all goes well over these next few weeks (or well... next nine months!)

I'd love to find a bump buddy! Also, since this is baby number one and I never imagined I'd get pregnant in my first month... anyone that has any advice/suggestions/tips, I would love to hear because even though we are beyond excited, there is a huge element of me being freaked out too.

Huge congratulations - and welcome to the world of being elated, freaked out, weepy, giggly, hungry and sick all at the same time! :D

When's your due date? I'm figuring I'm a week ahead of you as I'm 4w 4d today.

I'm officially 5 weeks today but it only actually been 2 since ovulation!

Congrats :)

Hello! I'm calculating my due date as May 4 but I'll be able to confirm once I have my appointment in a few weeks. I took another test this morning (because I have extras!) and love seeing that double line. Hope it sticks, I already feel so attached.

I'm 3+6 days today. I got my BFP yesterday, too! It was our second month trying. I still can't believe it.

Are you having symptoms? I have been having pretty much non-stop cramping which is of course completely freaking me out.

Oh and I took another test this morning too! I took a digital and was relieved when it came up "pregnant." Made it through the first 24 hours!

Thank you! and LisK i've been feeling a little crampy too! And definitely some increased CM which keeps making me think that my period started and freaking me out. Before I even got my bfp I threw out two nights of dinner because they 'smelled weird." And that was when I was positive that I wasn't pregnant because I was 11/12 DPO and still getting bfn!

I've also been tired... very tired, but other than that not feeling bad at all.

I feel the same as usual except I keep getting cramps. I have been a little nauseous a couple times but nothing major. What about you?

A little on the sleepy side, cramps aren't so bad (not like they were three days ago when I SWORE Af was coming!) Every time I wake up, I feel sick. This can happen if I wake up in the morning or if I wake up from a nap or if I wake up to pee. It's a pretty gross feeling and I'm not looking forward to when it takes over the whole day!

Hi Lemondrops! Im 4 + 2 my EDD is May 1st

This is my first pregnancy ever...still shocked, we really weren't trying, but we weren't preventing either.

Is this your first pregnancy too? Have you noticed any symptoms yet?

Hey ladies!!!
I'd love to hang with you guys!! First off, CONGRATS!!!!! I had to get that out! Anyway I just found out 2 days ago and I'm still in disbelief, but so super excited!!

We are all due within a few days of each other, how fun! This is my first after one month of TTC. We never in a million years thought that it would happen this fast. Everyone we know said it took them between 6-10 months, so we were crossing our fingers to be THAT lucky. I guess now we know that I'm super fertile! Just praying it sticks. How is everyone feeling? Any major symptoms yet?

Im feeling tired ALL the time. I guess it doesn't help that I work shift work. other than that I dont feel much...lol...

Where is everyone from? Im from Nova Scotia, Canada

I'm from Washington DC! The tiredness is really getting to me today, especially at work!

I'm from Tennessee. Tiredness is probably my biggest symptom right now. I take a nap EVERY DAY (2-3 hours) and sleep 8 hours every night. A huge change from my 6 hour sleeping pattern for the past 5 years of my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->