Introduction! Got my BFP yesterday, looking for bump buddies!

I feel like such a weirdo because every time I go to the bathroom and wipe I'm staring at the toilet paper to make sure I don't see any spotting. I think once I get to the ultrasound (a week and a half away) I'll feel much better about things.

I do the EXACT same thing!!!!! I think it's totally normal to feel that way. Especially becuase we're all so excited. For me, I'm terrified because my best friend who was 12 1/2 weeks pregnant just had a miscarriage (*she did have complications from the beginning) but it was so hard because that was only a short two weeks ago and I JUST found out that I am pregnant as well 5 weeks 1 day today...

I feel like such a weirdo because every time I go to the bathroom and wipe I'm staring at the toilet paper to make sure I don't see any spotting. I think once I get to the ultrasound (a week and a half away) I'll feel much better about things.

Your not the only one. I think every pregnant woman does it.

Yay for 6 weeks today! M/S hit me yesterday in full force... how is every one feeling?

Yay for 6 weeks today! M/S hit me yesterday in full force... how is every one feeling?

So far no m/s for me! A bit in the afternoon some days but I'm only 5 weeks 2 days so I'm expecting it to come soon!

I had almost no symptoms until yesterday...lol...I was wishing for MS to start so that I could feel pregnant (what was I thinking???)

I had almost no symptoms until yesterday...lol...I was wishing for MS to start so that I could feel pregnant (what was I thinking???)

LOL yeah.. with my son I had MASSIVE M/S. So bad that I would throw up before I even woke up.. Had to change my sheets daily.. ended up sleeping with a bucket beside my bed but hardly ever made it... so I'm glad it's not like that now! So this is your first???

LOL yeah.. with my son I had MASSIVE M/S. So bad that I would throw up before I even woke up.. Had to change my sheets daily.. ended up sleeping with a bucket beside my bed but hardly ever made it... so I'm glad it's not like that now! So this is your first???

yes this is our first baby...feeling like a fish out of water. Everything is new and I have no idea what's normal or not. I find that I am worrying about every symptom...you read so many sad stories on this site.

I hope my MS doesn't get that bad. I hate feeling sick, but I try to remind myself that the MS is a good thing...lol...

I see that youare in Ont. where bouts are you? I lived in Richmond Hill for a few years. My OH is from Etobicoke.

yes this is our first baby...feeling like a fish out of water. Everything is new and I have no idea what's normal or not. I find that I am worrying about every symptom...you read so many sad stories on this site.

I hope my MS doesn't get that bad. I hate feeling sick, but I try to remind myself that the MS is a good thing...lol...

I see that youare in Ont. where bouts are you? I lived in Richmond Hill for a few years. My OH is from Etobicoke.

Yeah, I'm just outside of St. Catharines about a 20 min drive, kind of inbetween Hamilton and St. Catharines :)

And I know what you mean about the stories. I just wish these next few weeks would go by fast so that I can be "in the clear" Today I went in to ask my family doc if I could get a dating ultrasound because I'm not due for my first prenatal until the 28th so I'll find out tomorrow what she decided. I was 6 weeks 2 days when I had my first ultrasound with my son and was so much less stressed about things when I saw the heatbeat and everything was ok. It's almost like I don't even really "feel" pregnant either.. even though i saw the test and everything it doesn't sink in until that first ultrasound

Yeah, I'm just outside of St. Catharines about a 20 min drive, kind of inbetween Hamilton and St. Catharines :)

And I know what you mean about the stories. I just wish these next few weeks would go by fast so that I can be "in the clear" Today I went in to ask my family doc if I could get a dating ultrasound because I'm not due for my first prenatal until the 28th so I'll find out tomorrow what she decided. I was 6 weeks 2 days when I had my first ultrasound with my son and was so much less stressed about things when I saw the heatbeat and everything was ok. It's almost like I don't even really "feel" pregnant either.. even though i saw the test and everything it doesn't sink in until that first ultrasound[/QUOTE]

I would love to have an early U/S, but they wont do them here in NS unless there is a problem. i will be waiting until 18-20 weeks for one:cry:

And I know what you mean about the stories. I just wish these next few weeks would go by fast so that I can be "in the clear" Today I went in to ask my family doc if I could get a dating ultrasound because I'm not due for my first prenatal until the 28th so I'll find out tomorrow what she decided. I was 6 weeks 2 days when I had my first ultrasound with my son and was so much less stressed about things when I saw the heatbeat and everything was ok. It's almost like I don't even really "feel" pregnant either.. even though i saw the test and everything it doesn't sink in until that first ultrasound

I would love to have an early U/S, but they wont do them here in NS unless there is a problem. i will be waiting until 18-20 weeks for one:cry:[/QUOTE]

Oh wow!!! Thats crazy!! I will most likely be able to go for an early one because of my pregnancy with my son. I went into labour at 25 weeks and was put on bed rest until he finally came at 32 weeks. I had gestational diabetes so he was a large premie lol but we still had to stay in the hospital for two weeks where he was in the incubator being tube fed. It was pretty scary :(. The doc already told me I'm high risk pregnancy and will be going (after my 8 week check up) for testing and ultrasounds every two weeks. I have a lot of faith in this little one though that I'll be able to make it without complications a lot further than I did with my last one but I guess time will tell!

I am feeling the same way! It seems like the symptoms that I did have (fatigue and some cramping) have completely disappeared so of course I am freaking out about that. I made an appointment with my doctor and I'm going to try to get an early scan so that I can calm down. The constant worrying is really interfering with my ability to get any work done. Eeek!

I am feeling the same way! It seems like the symptoms that I did have (fatigue and some cramping) have completely disappeared so of course I am freaking out about that. I made an appointment with my doctor and I'm going to try to get an early scan so that I can calm down. The constant worrying is really interfering with my ability to get any work done. Eeek!

I too am going to see my dr today... I want to make sure this cramping is normal.

I'm getting little bits of cramping all the time, especially early on. I also have twinges of pain when I cough or sneeze, but I hear that that too is normal. My symptoms have also subsided, infact I really don't feel pregnant aside from a little boob pain. We are still very early yet, is this normal? I don't know.

My symptoms were off and on until closer to 6 weeks. Then the MS hit and its been non stop...but I find that forcing myself to eat a little bit helps... Im fairly certain that some cramping is normal, the uterus is stretching, and things are shifting. I wouldn't worry about it unless it is really sore, or you have bleeding along with it.

Well I had a transvag scan today at 5+5 and the doctor only saw a yolk sac, no fetal pole. He didn't seem disturbed at all, and said that it's normal for how early it is, but of course I am completely freaked out. I am booked for a repeat ultrasound in 2 weeks. I am pretty anxious especially because my symptoms have completely disappeared. He also said that I have a tilted uterus, which I've read can make it hard to get a good u/s, so I'm really hoping that's the case here.

The next two weeks are going to drag. UGH!

Here's a scan of the scan (hopefully it isn't too big):

https://dichroicjewelry.net/usphoto.JPG

So the doc said that all the pain is normal, i guess she said it's worse because my body has already been through a pregnancy so it knows what to do and is stretching lots to make room. I go for a dating ultrasound within a week from today, so I'm pretty pumped! I went with my son at 6 weeks 2 days and was able to see the little bean and see the heartbeat so I'm hoping that it will be the same with this one! And yes she said unless the pain was with bleeding then she'd be concerned but because I've had no signs of spotting everything is perfectly fine. She said it's also a "Good thing" that i have a bit of morning sickness with the tender boobs and tired all the time because that means the baby is growing.

How's everyone doing? I got hit with all the time sickness this past week and have been feeling really nauseous. No throwing up yet - hoping to avoid that as I hate throwing up!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->