Introduction! Got my BFP yesterday, looking for bump buddies!

Its Crazy. Im the same, usually sleeping about 6 hours a night (sometimes less) and functioning fine. now I can hardly find the energy to get out of bed. I hope this symptom is short lived, I hate being this tired all the time.

It stinks because right now I'm still technically on "summer vacation." Starting Monday I'm back to school (my own) and preschool (where I teach). Time to be exhausted!

I'm from Boston, Mass. and I'm with the rest of you...TIRED every minute of the day!

I just found out that Im pregnant so thought I would join this!!!
If thats ok. I had a MC at 6 weeks two cycles ago, so am hoping this bean sticks! Im not looking forward to the giant Boobs (they got quite big only after 6 weeks!! lol)

I just found out that Im pregnant so thought I would join this!!!
If thats ok. I had a MC at 6 weeks two cycles ago, so am hoping this bean sticks! Im not looking forward to the giant Boobs (they got quite big only after 6 weeks!! lol)

lol...Im so not looking forward to the giant boobs. Mine are enough without the hormones...I only found out a few days ago, and it really doesn't seem real. Im so scared that im going to miscarry, even though everything seems to be going just fine.

Hopefully this pregnancy sticks for all of us!

I'm so scared that i'm going to miscarry too. I find myself terrified over every little symptom. Out of all of the things that make you "high risk," I don't meet any one of them. I do have Celiac Disease and I have read some things that eating gluten during early pregnancy can lead to a miscarriage so I am avoiding restaurants (where I could accidentally ingest gluten) like the plague. My mother and her two sisters have never had a miscarriage. I don't know if there's any evidence of them "running in the family" but it made me feel a little better. Just need to make it through these next few weeks and then i'm sure I'll find other things to worry about!

well i am hoping that the MC I had was just a fluke thing, and statistics say that 1 in 4 have one, but that doesnt mean you will have another one. my body got over the first on equickly so I am hoping taht was a test run so it knows what to do this time round! Im going to the hospitals EPU clinic next week and get HCG levels checked out so hopefully it will be a positive result! Hope you are all having a good weekend!

im in the uk in derby and im having all sorts of wierd little niggles, im a paranoid person to so i worry over every niggle

We all need to stop worrying! We'll be okay and so will our beans!

Is anyone else having major trouble concentrating at work? Every time I sit down to try to do something, I immediately get distracted and find myself googling something pregnancy related or browsing these forums. I am going to get fired aaah!

Hello ladies!
I'd. Like to join you all in this adventure. I just got my BFP yesterday. I still don't quite believe it and went to get a test from my doctor just to be sure. I have my fingers crossed that all of our beans are quite sticky, because it is just so early yet and I really have no symptoms except sore boobs. I'm trying not to spend too much time online looking up everything but it's hard to help it, and I'm tired all the time but it might just be from being back at school and teaching an A period class at 7:20.
Best of luck to all of you!

Is anyone else having major trouble concentrating at work? Every time I sit down to try to do something, I immediately get distracted and find myself googling something pregnancy related or browsing these forums. I am going to get fired aaah!

It's not so much concentrating that's the problem but absolute exhaustion! Luckily, I work 6 hour shifts... but by the time I get home I end up sleeping for 2-3 hours!

Hello ladies!
I'd. Like to join you all in this adventure. I just got my BFP yesterday. I still don't quite believe it and went to get a test from my doctor just to be sure. I have my fingers crossed that all of our beans are quite sticky, because it is just so early yet and I really have no symptoms except sore boobs. I'm trying not to spend too much time online looking up everything but it's hard to help it, and I'm tired all the time but it might just be from being back at school and teaching an A period class at 7:20.
Best of luck to all of you!

Hey! Nice to meet you! I've read a lot of people don't having symptoms until 6-7 weeks. It's weird because my boobs don't hurt at all, even though they seem a little bit bigger (kind of bulging out of my bra, almost like how they get right before AF sometimes). But I have been feeling some MS (or afternoon sickness!) and having some weird food aversions. Everyone is different so don't worry about it too much!

I wouldn't say that I have a shorter attention span (mine seems pretty short to begin with) but i find I am dropping everything I pick up!

6 hour shifts sounds like heaven...lol. I work 12 hour shifts, both days and nights. i usually take a nap on one of my breaks when on shift.

i cant say that I have had much for symptoms, occasional queasy wave, mostly just tired. I never thought I would be so anxious to feel ill in my life. I dont see my doctor for another 3 weeks, and wont get a scan until 18-20 weeks, so I feel that if I had the ms I would know the pregnancy was progressing. As it is, I hardly feel pregnant at all...

I can def say that my attention span sucks as of late!!! Sometimes I'm in mid-sentence and I completely lose my train of thought and forget what I'm talking about! Its embarrassing and frustrating at the same time! I'll start something and then before you know it I've moved on to something else...ugghhh! So this on top of my exhaustion...not so cute.:shrug:

Hey! Nice to meet you! I've read a lot of people don't having symptoms until 6-7 weeks. It's weird because my boobs don't hurt at all, even though they seem a little bit bigger (kind of bulging out of my bra, almost like how they get right before AF sometimes). But I have been feeling some MS (or afternoon sickness!) and having some weird food aversions. Everyone is different so don't worry about it too much!

Thanks for your reply! I'm glad to not have any sickness yet, but I'm sure it will come in time. The thing that frustrates me is that so far only me and my hubby have recognized it. I want a dr. To tell me that this is real. I have taken three tests, all positive (the last one the darkest yet, couldn't even tell which was the control and which the test line) but the urine test at the dr.s office came out " inconclusive". I asked for a blood test and they haven't gotten back to me yet. We'll see what happens.

How's everyone doing? I'm still super exhausted and time seems to be standing still. I don't have my first scan until Oct. 4 - every day feels like an eternity!

How's everyone doing? I'm still super exhausted and time seems to be standing still. I don't have my first scan until Oct. 4 - every day feels like an eternity!

I guess I'm lucky. They are letting me get an appointment at just after 6 weeks on the 20th of September and even that sounds like an eternity. I need to start reading some pregnancy books to take up time. ANy suggestions on good ones? Anyone know what we can eat? I find going to the grocery store to be a daunting process now. Peanut butter or no peanut butter. Fruit is good right? Oh but the pesticides and ecoli. Beware of Everything! Ahhhhh!

My test is on the 16th! I can't wait but I am so nervous at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->