Introduction! Got my BFP yesterday, looking for bump buddies!

what to expect when your expecting, and the best friends guide to pregnanc.... They are both really really good.. the best friends guide is also really really funny!

So I had a consultation appointment today and my due date was changed to May 3!

Hi! I too just got my BFP on the 31st. I am 4 weeks 6 days pregnant. Due may 6, 2012. I'm also looking for others to chat with :)

How is everyone feeling?/ I am having pains, but im not to worried.. Anyone else?

Hi ladies, im not sure how this works can someone please help?! I got my BFP on the 31st I'm due May 6th!

What test are you having done on the 16th Lemondrops?

I bought The Mother Of All Pregnancy Books" Its a canadian edition for any canadians here. Im really enjoying it. I also bought the "what to expect" book.

I think I finally figured this out!!! Thanks to my good friend Andrew lol Congrats to all the BFP's out there! And thanks for the support!!

How is everyone feeling?/ I am having pains, but im not to worried.. Anyone else?

I am also having low back and stomach aches, probably just from the muscles stretching out. They are more of a mild cramp than anything. I don't remember having this feeling this early in the pregnancy with my first.

Thanks for all the suggestions on books and welcome Diana M. I'm due May 8th I think, so we are all about in the same place. I'm sure we all feel like time is dragging, forever til the first appointment. This baby is my first. And I guess my biggest frustration is knowing what is safe to eat. I just cleaned the bathroom with bleach and I'm paranoid, had mexican cheese last night and wondering if I hurt the baby, couldn't have my favorite tea this morning, wondering if I'm being too careful or not enough. I wish some mother with experience would go to the grocery store with me and just tell me "eat this." Birthday's tomorrow and I'm seeing my family but can't tell them I'm pregnant, trying to wait. It's torture! Wish me luck!

Aparently (this may be wrong) the mother does not start to share what she is eating untill the 6/7week so nothing you could eat at the moment would harm the baby, it just make you feel ill... I think check it out, but im sure i hace heard it somewhere! More bublling pains last night and I woke up worried about a MC( I had one 4 months ago) but I know I cant do anything about it, its just so frustrating, Im sure its probably fine, but it doesnt stop me checkig everytime I go to the loo

Thanks for all the suggestions on books and welcome Diana M. I'm due May 8th I think, so we are all about in the same place. I'm sure we all feel like time is dragging, forever til the first appointment. This baby is my first. And I guess my biggest frustration is knowing what is safe to eat. I just cleaned the bathroom with bleach and I'm paranoid, had mexican cheese last night and wondering if I hurt the baby, couldn't have my favorite tea this morning, wondering if I'm being too careful or not enough. I wish some mother with experience would go to the grocery store with me and just tell me "eat this." Birthday's tomorrow and I'm seeing my family but can't tell them I'm pregnant, trying to wait. It's torture! Wish me luck!

i cant believe how slow time is going! I have another 2.5 weeks until my next appointment. I dont feel pregnant at all, and if it wasn't for the sore boobs, I wouldn't believe that I really was...lol... I hear ya on the food thing, I 'm basically going with if its cooked its ok.

We have already told our family and a few close friends. I know they say you should wait, but i figure if I do miscarry, at least I will have someone to talk to about it...plus its really nice to see my mom so excited.

i cant believe how slow time is going! I have another 2.5 weeks until my next appointment. I dont feel pregnant at all, and if it wasn't for the sore boobs, I wouldn't believe that I really was...lol... I hear ya on the food thing, I 'm basically going with if its cooked its ok.

We have already told our family and a few close friends. I know they say you should wait, but i figure if I do miscarry, at least I will have someone to talk to about it...plus its really nice to see my mom so excited.

Thanks for the welcome!!! And yes I agree with telling the friends and family. We JUST decided yesterday to tell everyone about the pregnancy so we can get all the love support and prayers from everyone. I think it's great because no one should have to go through anything alone, especially through a misscarriage.

We're having an ultrasound on the 16th and I swear time has never moved so slow in my entire life! I am going grocery shopping today (after I nap, I can't seem to move around for more than 7-8 hours without needing to sleep!) and I'm going to stock up on tons of healthy snacks because I have been feeling pretty hungry lately.

I bought The Mother Of All Pregnancy Books" Its a canadian edition for any canadians here. Im really enjoying it. I also bought the "what to expect" book.

I'm having an early ultrasound. I was part of a study for women who were TTC through a local research hospital, and one of the "perks" was a free early ultrasound between 6-7 weeks!

We're having an ultrasound on the 16th and I swear time has never moved so slow in my entire life! I am going grocery shopping today (after I nap, I can't seem to move around for more than 7-8 hours without needing to sleep!) and I'm going to stock up on tons of healthy snacks because I have been feeling pretty hungry lately.

Yes, time is moving like molasses is January.... (depending on where you live but here in Canada it's cold in January so it moves even slower! Lol) I just SO want this first teimester to move more quickly!! I'm paranoid about all the cramping and bloating and morning sickness that really only happens at this point during the middle of the day.. All I want is to have that first dr's appointment and ultrasound to make sure everything is on track so I can finally settle down! The waiting game sure does stink! I'm glad that we are all so close in gestation and we can chat!!

I feel like such a weirdo because every time I go to the bathroom and wipe I'm staring at the toilet paper to make sure I don't see any spotting. I think once I get to the ultrasound (a week and a half away) I'll feel much better about things.

I feel like such a weirdo because every time I go to the bathroom and wipe I'm staring at the toilet paper to make sure I don't see any spotting. I think once I get to the ultrasound (a week and a half away) I'll feel much better about things.

Your not the only one. I have a little cm right now and it keeps making me think I might be spotting, but there is never anything.
We feel very lucky to have gotten a BFP, but with so many friends that have had miscarriages, we are tentative and still have not fully grasped the situation. We are still calling our little one our " maybe baby" and trying not to build our hopes to high. It's a chance for a baby, but since I don't feel pregnant yet, it all still feels very much like we are playing pretend. I think my first appointment will make it real. Just another reason why these next couple weeks will be an eternity.

I'm having an early ultrasound. I was part of a study for women who were TTC through a local research hospital, and one of the "perks" was a free early ultrasound between 6-7 weeks!

Oh thats wonderful! I must say, im a bit jealous...lol...I dont get an U/S until 18-20 weeks. Let us know how it goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->