iOS 7...

hayz_baby

Mummy to 3 boys!
Reaction score
Who managed to download it last night? What do u think? I couldn't download it last night but lo woke me at 4, I settled him down and reset the download and woke up again to iOS 7. I really like the look of it. Defo looks a lot nicer

I hated it ... For about an hour. Now I'm used to it I'm enjoying the change :) x

I'm in the process of downloading it now. I'm interested to see what has changed!

I have the iPhone 4 and my friend has the 5, and she couldn't figure out why I was so upset about it. Apparently its been created to kind of push people into getting the bigger screen on the newer phones. My icons and favorites bar are HUGE and facebook's changes make it So I can see 2 posts at a time because it takes up so much space.

I think my phone looks like a digital see and say, but my friend's phone is beautiful!

Regarding what's changed, it's mainly just the look of it really... Though they've implemented some lovely shortcuts!

I've been using it for the last few months since it began in beta stages. i didnt like it at first but it doesnt take too much to get used to.

I do think its not easy on my poor eyes but ive just switched on bold text in accessibilty and its better :)

TBH, theres only a handful of "physical" changes, ive completely forgotten what they even are.

A lot of folk are slating it, saying its very kiddie looking but hey - Apple don't market to just the pure fan boys ;)

I had a bit of a nightmare trying to download it last night but I have it now.

I really like it! It's like having a new phone :)

I like the bottom swipe with the torch and brightness settings on, saves hunting through settings or on your springboard

The iPhones have been due an overhaul so 2 thumbs up from me 👍👍

I managed to download it last night. I didn't like it at first but it's growing on me now :)

I updated my iPad last night and so far I quite like it.

I'm getting used to it :haha:

I don't like the new text colours! xxx

I've had it since the beta version was released and I love it! I think the fonts and designs are so much better :) it was about time they changed things up a bit! :thumbup:

Defo agree that it was time to change things and once I figured out the short cuts I'm liking it more.
Dare I say it tho.. Have they stolen some ideas from android/samsung?

Pain in the bum to download, i've been trying all day. My sis says it's good & i'm hoping it is seeing as it's already annoyed me :lol:.

Pain in the bum to download, i've been trying all day. My sis says it's good & i'm hoping it is seeing as it's already annoyed me :lol:.

Have you turned your phone off?

I done that and my worked straight away x

I didn't download it last night but my husband did. I saw a lot of people on Facebook complaining at the update and saying it made the phone look childlike and had messed their phone up etc and were trying to figure out how they could go back.

I had a play around on ios7 on my husband's phone and loved it, so I downloaded it on my own now. The only thing I do dislike about it is that the typing seems quite slow and I type fast!!

Couldnt do it last night so did it at lunch time. I dont really like it

too scared to do it incase i lose everything like last time :(

I like it, but tbh it's just a phone, what the icons look like isn't hugely important to me, well not enough to get upset to go ranting on fb and try and change it back. My phone is definitely running better since I updated, and i think it's easier to use on the iPad

Have you turned your phone off?

I done that and my worked straight away x

Yeah it just took like 4 hours to download & then said the download had failed so had to try again. Fingers crossed it'll work this time :dohh:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->