iOS 7...

I got another update this morning iOS 7.0.2. My iMessage is working again :dance: says it fixes bugs that could allow someone to bypass the lock screen x

Oh and I didn't really like the new look when I frist updated my phone and ipad but I like it now. Worth the update IMO x

I didnt like it at the start but im used to it now. Hate the pop up bar at the bottom of safari its annoying. My messages are a bit messed up though :shrug:

I didnt like it at the start but im used to it now. Hate the pop up bar at the bottom of safari its annoying. My messages are a bit messed up though :shrug:

That's actually doing my head in, almost every time I scroll on the page i catch the bloody thing on iPad. It's ok on phone though

That's actually doing my head in, almost every time I scroll on the page i catch the bloody thing on iPad. It's ok on phone though

I'm the same, catching it all the time on the iPad!

I must be lucky! I havent had any issues like that. *knock on wood*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->