Ipad 2!

Jem_x3

Mummy to Isabella :)
Reaction score
I want one! :brat: :haha: Anyone of you lovely ladies out there who have one what are the pros and cons? Where did you buy yours? Best deals? TIA :flower:

We should make an I want an Ipad 2 club :haha:

Anyone? :cry:

I had to choose between an iPad 2 and my super cute laptop.

https://img534.imageshack.us/img534/4029/30025622310039274941019.jpg

I chose the laptop but now I want both! :haha:

That is so cute! What make is it? Now I want one :rofl:

I had to choose between an iPad 2 and my super cute laptop.

https://img534.imageshack.us/img534/4029/30025622310039274941019.jpg

I chose the laptop but now I want both! :haha:

that is the prettiest laptop EVER!

I looked it up and they only sell it in America :brat: :rofl:

ive just bought a ipad 2, its not arrived yet but i cant wait!

ive mainly got it for zane as his uncles got one and the games are amazing and he has so much fun.
they are really easy to use and they hold so many films ect thats great for when ur out n about.
mine cost £559 from currys

I bought one for my husband for crimbo (although secretly, it was really for me mmmwahhh ha ha ha!!)) I got mine 399 from tesco. I think they do a deal over 3 yrs, works out to £14 per month but you pay 19% interest.

I love mine (I mean hubbies..!) although it's just a big version of my I phone!

I've got one. It's very convenient (especially as I don't have a laptop) and fun to use, and the touchscreen speed and sensitivity can't be beat. My husband has a Xoom and the screen doesn't compare. Almost everything about it is nice except two major drawbacks:

*It doesn't run Adobe Flash, which makes a lot of websites pointless. Some other features, like inset scrolling menus, tend not to work.

*Photo organization is non-existant; there's one folder and one only unless you want to spend time organizing the folders on the computer first and then loading them back onto the iPad. The biggest surprise though was that the built-in camera SUCKS! The photos turn out grainy and blurry; the camera is great to have for Skype but utterly useless for taking photos. :(

Don't bother yet, they're probably going to announce a new one this Spring so there iPad 2 will go down in price.

Oh really? But I've just sold my damn laptop in anticipation :cry: :rofl:

I looked it up and they only sell it in America :brat: :rofl:

I'll send you one. :winkwink:

Haha, but really I agree with Avalanche. They're always coming up with new things!
If you really want one, I would wait a few more months! :thumbup:

I have one! :) It's brilliant! I have loads of baby/toddler apps on it which Ellie loves playing. It was about £500ish from littlewoods (i think!) Get one! You won't regret it! :lol:

There are no cons, only pros! Buy one. They are a-mazing :thumbup:

I got one for xmas from OH & I love it..... Get one... I don't believe in the wait it out they'll be better ones cos they're constantly upgrading so you'll never get one

I agree the camera is a bit poo but other then that I've had no problems with it.

CM - I've got too a hard back plastic one from eBay and a leather one that the turns into a little stand so you can stand it up while watching tv etc also from eBay x

My OH got mine from Argos for Xmas, was £399, I love it, but not as much as my son!!

There are a lot of pros, its basically like a computer if you have the internet, you can Google, face book etc.

There are a lot of free games too, but most games that you have to pay for aren't expensive, some are 69p!

The main con I find is the camera, its shit!! Really blurry, I never use it. So can't snap a pic and upload it.

I would recommend them, but could live without it as I have a laptop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->