Ipad 2!

I got one as a surprise Christmas present and I love it. It's so handy for just browsing and stuff especially if it's in the day I can have a quick look and just put it down so much quicker than using the laptop.

I got a magnetic cover like the apple one but a non make one from amazon and it's great cost about £10

I love my Ipad, but the games have become proper addictive .. Especially Tower Town and Flowerama :blush:

Just a quick heads-up...
iPad 3 is rumored for release sometime in 2012, and adobe flash is being phased out in favour of HTML 5 which is supposed to be very browser friendly so eventually most sites will use it!
DH works in the mobile [software] development industry, & although most of what he says goes in 1 ear & out the other I did retain this much info!
HTH

By the time IPhone 5 comes out I will be eligible for upgrade so that's fine :haha:

I love mine, I've had it about 4 months. Honestly amazing fast and always used...however my only con is that you can't just have an iPad, you do kinda need a laptop too...so it's not a replacement for a laptop..as you can't play certain files etc on it, you need to plug it into iTunes on s laptop to update put music etc..but still I love it x

Oh and I got mine from stormfront, on a 10 month 0% finance deal;-) £479.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->