iPad or Samsung galaxy?

OmarsMum

Reaction score
I have an iPad 2 but I need a new one as I'm giving this one to my son.

Which is better an iPad or galaxy? Price is not an issue. I need it for professional use (iBooks, downloading video sessions, live video conferences, etc)

My OH has the samsung galaxy tablet (along with the galaxy note 2 phone). It's amazing. I only ever had an iphone 4 but android is so much better overall. It's really fluid, lovely graphics, charge lasts well etc. I wouldn't go back to apple.

ive got the original ipad thar i never bothered to upgrade as wasnt that impressed. I will be getting my oh the galaxy tablet for Christmas,they are so much nicer!

I prefer the ipad to the galaxy tab but I don't use the ipad for anything serious xx

I had the samsung galaxy note 10.1 and it was amazing. :)

(Another really good one is the Google Nexus 7 - this year's version, it's cheap, full HD, and gets updates regularly)

I have the iPad 3 and I love it :) but then I went out today and bought my daughter the Samsung galaxy tab 3 for Christmas I'm hoping it's just as good an the iPad xx

I would say iPad x

I am a self-admitted (and unapologetic) Apple fangirl so I am rather biased in that respect, but I have used both the iOS and the Android platforms on tablets for purposes like you describe and I very much prefer the iPad. I don't have experience with the galaxy tablet but I have used the nexus 7 and found it to be very slow, clunky, and the battery life was terrible.

Samsung wipes the floor clean with ipad. Android has so much more functionality than that other thing you mention (I really hate Apple products), so much cheaper, regular updates etc. I have an Asus transformer (not the same as the Samsung but still android) and I can do so much with it. I have my phone (also droid) and tablet rooted so I can do even more. They also sync seamlessly together. I think ipads are a massive rip off.

I have iPad 2 and Galaxy Tab, much prefer the Galaxy but I am a sucker for Samsung products.

I find Android a lot better, apps are usually cheaper/free compared to iPad. I also find Android a lot easier/quicker to customize (add music/films etc). I hate iTunes with a passion!

As I have a Samsung Phone, Laptop, TV & Tablet I can sync them all really easy (i.e I can show photos from my phone on the TV, films from Laptop on TV all wirelessly)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->