iphone 4 or samsumg galaxy s3 mini?

Wriggley

Reaction score
which one out of these 2 phones would you recommend?

s3 mini hands down.

I had an iphone before the mini and have no regrets changing. Iphone is just a rip off.

I love my iPhone but the s3 mini is much, much newer than iPhone 4

iPhone 4 was released June 2010
The mini was Nov 2012

I chose the S3 mini recently and love it. My OH has the Iphone 4S and is jealous of my phone!

My Hubby is trying to convince me not to have the s3 mini.
He reckons its rubbish in comparison to a iPhone.
I still want a s3 mini!

I was wondering the same thing.

Can u get iTunes on an s3 mini?

I'm useless with technology and wouldn't know how to transfer all my music over if I didn't get an iphone which is swaying me towards an iphone

I just got an iPhone 5 a few weeks ago after having a regular s3 for 6 months, and an s2 before that

I know not exactly the same models as you mention, but IMO samsung win hands down

I am hanging on to the iPhone until the next samsung is released then I'm going back to samsung

Mrs R iTunes is only for iPhones and the like

I work in a phone store and I'd definitely go for the Samsungs. I currently have an iPhone 4S myself but you're so limited with Apple. The Samsungs are just as good and do pretty much all the same things :)

I wouldn't use an S3 if it were offered to me for free. My husband has one that is approximately 10 months old and had had nothing but problems with it (e.g., freezing, touch screen is very slow to respond) whereas my iPhone 4S that is two years old runs like the day I bought it. He is begging me to get my upgrade my phone to the iPhone 5 so that he can have my old one, and he is a guy who never wants hand me down anything.

I have had the Samsung galaxy mini 3 since May and love it. Xxx

I've had issues with every Droid phone I've ever had. DH had an iPhone and no issues for years so we've both changed to iPhones.

I will never own an iphone, I think they are so over priced for what they are.
Ive got a samsung and love it

thanks ladies i ended up going for the s4 mini as i managed to get it for the same price as the s3 mini :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->