iPhone 5s & 5c?

babyjan

Mum&expecting#2
Reaction score
So who's getting it?

I'm not as I have about 18 months left on my contract on 4s :haha:

I don't like the look of 5c, looks like a toy

5c just looks like it's in a cheap plastic case bought from China on ebay, it's horrible. I understand them trying to break into another sector of the market with a cheaper version, I just don't think the price reflects the product. They should have had that in the £300 - £400 bracket to appeal to people. Even at that I wouldn't pay £300 for something that looks so cheap

The 5s looks tidy, I have the 5 so no plans to change yet, since I have only had it a couple of months, but yeah I think it looks smart

I completely agree with you on 5c, looks horrible and cheap and I hate the colours

Defo looks like the fake things from china, haha

I prefer the 5s. I have a 5 so won't be getting it :flower:

I have a 4, I'd never have another type of phone, I love my iphone! I get an upgrade in 11 weeks, looking at tariffs the 5s isn't ridiculously expensive - am so excited! Will be counting down!!!

im due an upgrade next month so may get the 5s but i really dont like how big my sisters 5 is so dont know if i'll get on with it. I currently have the 4s so we will see.
if i dont like it i'll sell it & keep my 4s..

i love the fact the 5c is in different colours as most phones are black or white but they do look a bit tacky & i always have a case on my phone anyway so i dont see the point in getting a coloured one. xx

I can't upgrade until feb 2015 :( I love my 4s though.

Not a fan on the tones of colours the 5c has.
And I cant find a really worthy reason to sell my 5 for a 5s... so for the first time since the 3 im not upgrading. :shock:

I've been upgrade eligible since June and have been waiting on the new phones (I currently have the 4s). I'll be upgrading to the 5s. I don't like the look of the colors plus I really want the fingerprint scanner. Also, the camera in the 5s is better and this is one of the most important features to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->