iPhone...

EmziixBo0o

Reaction score
Anybody got iPhone 4?

Just got it, its let me put 3 songs on.. now when i plug it in and go to itunes it says that i need to restore my phone to factory settings, but i dont want to have to keep doing that it its going to do it often + stuff loosing everything off it, anybody else had this problem?

oh and anybody know any free good apps :) xxx

am i still getting the blame for you buying this? ;)

i've got app wise: topshop, all saints, alarm, photoshop, camera bag, back grounds, fashion deals, iP, flashlight, sickipedia, pacman, cut the rope, viber, myfitnesspal, radio player, cineworld, sky+, truth or dare, oven break lite, essex spa, lilypie, pingchat & skype xx

Hmm i just want itunes to work :( might try it on my sisters computer youknow,

Ohh il have a look, ive connected it to my wireless but when im not at home i cant download certain stuff :S xx

yeahh some things you have to have the internet thingy but most things u should be able to get! when this is due an upgrade i'm getting the 4 and we can face time x

LOL i accidently called somebody on facetime today :| nice view of my ear lol

yea man and yes its ur fault

why my fault! ;) :rofl: could be worse, you could of ended up with two like that silly woman wa gonna do! i can be like "hiya look at my urm ear and erm hair :happydance:

LOL i cant believe she was going to give me 2 the silly cow,

I cant believe i have to pay 2 contracts now :dohh:

I would of had it ;) & oh god, cancel your bb contract? x

I hate my iphone.. Only 11 months until I can upgrade. I have had nothing but issues since it done its last update!

Anybody got iPhone 4?

Just got it, its let me put 3 songs on.. now when i plug it in and go to itunes it says that i need to restore my phone to factory settings, but i dont want to have to keep doing that it its going to do it often + stuff loosing everything off it, anybody else had this problem?

oh and anybody know any free good apps :) xxx

I think it might be itunes because my DH had exactly the same message on his ipod a couple of days ago. He has had a lot of trouble recently. Itunes is a complete pile of poo!!!!

Im not sure about the itunes, ive never had problems with mine. I have these apps...

Facebook, eBay, flashlight, shazam, next, wriggle, messenger, whatsapp, paypal, tumblr, photobucket, wordfoto, keith lemon, instagram, thermometer, photosynth, tv guide, skill game, google, lottery, morfo, camera plus, b&w camera, camwow, ipfree, massager, laDiDa, weather, photowizard, angry birds and picframe. But i only really use facebook and ebay lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->