Ironing?

P

princess_vix

Lol okay don't laugh at me!!

I'm a dinloe and with a baby on the way im learning to iron loads of different things but i usually have my mum who puts it on different heats and stuff..

AGHHHH I HAVE TO IRON TODAY AND SHE'S NOT HERE :hissy:

WHATS THE BEST SORT OF HEAT!!

gulps!!!

if its common I have it on quite high, with lots of steam, that way the creases come up quick! any sort of material that may stick or burn like football top material I put on the lowest but one and anything with a logo I iron insideout

IHATE IRONING:hissy::hissy::hissy:

if you look ont he label it'll have a pic of an iron with dots on, the more dots the higher the heat. personally i just whack it on full and leave it on. but for some materials you cant have it on too hot cos it will ruin them

Thanks haha i feel like a right dumb ass!!!

Well wish me luck and lets hope my mother doesn't come home to ruined clothes!!

Like someone said, check how many dots it shows on the label - on the dial for the heat on the iron, it should have dots on too - just match the heat to what the label says. If the thing you are ironing is totally dry, use the steam to help get creases out.

If it has a printed logo on (as opposed to one that is sewn on) turn the thin inside out to iron it, or the print can stick to the hot iron.

xxx

I dont iron unless im going somewhere nice or work. I just bung it in the tumble dryer :smug:

I have it on full heat unless it a logo (insideout) or a material like nyon that will melt, i am so sad, i find ironing thereputic (sp) but hate washing and hoovering!
x

Lmao well done on completing it successfully! I don't iron AT ALL, and my mum won't iron my stuff now, so I have lots of creased clothes lmao I'm a tramp xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->