irrational feelings :(

mummymarsh

NTNP with earth baby #2
Reaction score
ohh god im having a bad day :( now i want to say firstly loosing a baby at week 1 or full term you wouldnt wish on your worst enemy and everyone has the right to have a baby....BUT....

i just popped into teen pregnancy section (to torture myself basically:cry:) and i read a thread about how a girl went for her scan (dont know how old she was) and was quite upset she couldnt find out the sex of her baby and this really got to me because i wanted to scream YOUR BABY IS HEALTHY AND ALIVE MINE ISNT!!!!! now i know its irrational of me and its not her fault but why arent these teenagers being more careful and responsible... :shrug: talking about younger teenagers here.....

i commented on this thread and said as nicely as i can you dont know what you have!!!! maybe i shouldn of, but i think if girls are gonna be having babies so young now they need to be more aware of the reality of things!!!!

i saw another thread in there should i dump my boyfriend!!! i mean come on!!!!! after reading the the thread i thought and "you were irresponsible enough to get pregnant"... what is going on here!!!!:cry:

have i been a complete bitch or do any of you feel like this sometimes???

same when i see pregnant woman smoking or drinking- i wanna give them a slap and say do you realise what you are potentially doing to your poor baby :cry::cry:

xxx:flower:

Hun I totally understand when you lose a baby you don't care if it is a boy or girl just as long as you hear them cry and they are healthy.
There as been many of times I have had to shut my mouth when I see someone smoking it just isn't right.

glad im not the only one.... the girl replied to my post and bless her was lovely and if i had read the full thread i would have realised she was glad to just have healthy baby... plus she had also had misccariage... so dont i feel a pleb lol...:blush:

xxx

Your reaction was perfectly normal hun! I have said and done worse in recent weeks xx

Big hugs :hugs::hugs:

:hugs: ...It could of been any of the pregnancy sections that made u feel this way not just because it was the teen one its very nice to be so innocent that u dont think loosing a baby could happen to you ...I know I have been there 14 years old pregnant and thinking I new everything and the worse thing was the baby,s dad was being a dick little did I know just two years later my world would come crashing down and I would never look at life the same again ...while these girls/women they have innocence I would give the world to get mine back while the only worry was how many times i had been sick ...Hope all this sounds right I know what i am trying to ssay
everything u think is normal :hugs:
sorry bit of a rant hard time of year my angel will be 13 tomorrow xxx

Oooo .. We completely understand hon!!

You are not wrong, or a "bitch" for your thoughts and feelings , well... if you are then we ALL are : )) ... It isn't fair! I will never understand why God had to take mine or yours when there are tons of unfit mothers that will abuse, mistreat, or neglect their poor children ... I ask all the time "why mine?" .... So, you are NOT alone and we are always here for you as you will be for us ...

(( Big Hug! ))

Like my new avatar? : )) LOL!! ... Thought it was perfect

I fully understand how you feel. You are not alone in this believe me :cry: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

mummymarsh I totally understand how you feel and I agree very much. I get so very angry and upset when I see a pregnant woman smoking or drinking alcohol, I have to use all my restraint not to go over and say something to them.

I'm sorry for you loss. Love and hugs to you :hugs::hugs:

kam78 - love the avatar :haha:

glad im not the only one who feels so "irrational" all the time....

and hopefully we will all have our rainbow babies soon

xxx:flower:

awww love, I too know how you feel. I think we all have the 'why me' moments sometimes.

I remember wen we went to the neonatal hospital in Bristol for a second opinion on Harri's illness there was a young girl outside quite heavily pregnant smoking. Now please correct me if I am wrong, but she was obviously there because there was something wrong with her baby. I flipped, I had just been told my baby would have no quality of life if he made it to full term, and she in my opinion, did not give a f**k. Madness, some people just don't know how lucky they are. xxx

Here here
I know exactly what you are feeling
now im a teenager myself but i just dont
get it!
there are girls on here that rant about
there babies being a naughty nightmare
but at least they are still with you right?!

I was at the corner shop last week when
it was nice and sunny and where i live
when theres any sun everyone goes crazy
and buys drink and food and goes to the
park for a pic nic
i saw this girl who was beautifully pregnant
and i was admiring her gorgeous bump and
listening to her talking about hoping she
wasnt late into labour next week

When i got to the till i was mortified to see
her infront of me in the que with two bottles
of white lightning cider and asking for a pack
of 20 mayfair love !!!!

:growlmad: I wanted to throtle her at first
and just say do you know what YOU are doing!!!
instead i just felt my heart sink, that poor bubba

Sorry i went off a bit there i understand how you
feel hun if you ever need to chat PM me

:flower:

abblebubba - its nice to hear not all teenagers are irresponsible and some like yourself are sensible and have same views as rest of us:thumbup:

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"