Irregular bleeding & No Ovulation...

Simi78

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
JUst was wondering if anybody is going through this or can give me any advise please.
I have been using Merional injections (150iu) and was put on a on a higher dose for 3 days last week, my scan today confirmed only 1 follical at 12mm...not big enough...and also im bleeding again...i only finished my AF 2 weeks ago...dr has said that everything he throws at me there seems to be some new issue....we have abandoned the cycle now and as long as my bleeding stops in a week he will see me again and try another verion of the injections....or if it doesnt stop within a week then i have to go and see my GP to be refered again in order to investigate about the bleeding and the baby making will have to be put on hold....im really fed up now, i really thought this was it....hmm
Trying to get my head together and really didnt need this a few days before xmas...really have no idea why im bleeding so much so often...

Does anybody know what i could do to try and regulate my periods or stop the current bled naturally.

I also have a under active Thyroid and i know one of the things that happen are irregular periods....

Any help would be much appreicated.

Thank you and baby dust to you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"