Irregular Cycle Sisters

ooo maybe thats a pregnancy sign linz :D

lol im not ss this cycle as dont think much chance we not 100% sure on what day of was ff says day 21 but we will see also have develpoed extreamly sore /burning nips and yest my mouth tasted of blood when there was no blood:haha: ( and i said i wasnt gonna ss)

haha naughty you! lets face it, the longer it doesn't happen the more you can't help but ss as much as you try and try it's practically impossible!

xxxx

hey ladies how we all doing? hope all are well im just waiting for af and stressing over our move lol

Hi, I hope I can join u ladies. I have been looking for a thread to join and posted on 2 others before coming across this one, seems perfect as I never know when I am getting af, how long it will last when it does come (has lasted up to 2 1/2 months before :/) and last I was told by my dr I am not ovulating except for maybe once in a "blue moon" which I of course agree with since it's been 10 yrs of ttc and after the first 5 yrs I got pg unexpectedly with twins but ended in mc at 6 wks. I do have a beautiful 12 yr old daughter and since she turned 2 yrs old have been ttc with no luck! I feel like a complete failure as a mother and wife since I can't give them what I know they want the most, a bigger family! My heart is hurting sooo much and I have no one to talk to that I feel truly understands as none of my friends or family has had ttc issues, I am the only one I know with one child and the friends that only have 2 is because they "chose" to get operated to not have anymore else they would've been popping them out like crazy! :( I have tried 4 cycles of clomid w/ no ovulation. Now decided to research natural herbs and take charge of my body, hopefully this new found determination leads me down the right path and to my sooooo desperately desired bfp! Sorry for the long post and thx soooo much for "listening"! Tons of baby dust to all of us hoping for bfps!

Btw I am currently as of one week taking 4-500mg Maca capsules, 2 Mega Vitamin for Women capsules, and 3 cups of Fertilitea daily. Also awaiting Vitex pills in mail which I will be taking 3-400mg capsules daily and have been considering adding False Unicorn Root and Royal Jelly as I have read great reviews but not sure yet! Maybe I am overdoing it but I am sooo desperate for a bfp! :(

Well everyone seems to be sleeping, guess I should try to catch some zzz too lol, will check back in tomorrow, or should I say later today :) Night! :)

Welcome to the thread Lesly! I don't believe that I've heard of "false unicorn root" oh the names they come up with for some of these things. :p

@Whisper - I'm just waiting out the last of the miscarriage stuff. My numbers are dropping but as nothing in my life is ever easy, they dropped fast and then slowed up again, so I'll have to have another blood test on Friday. I've been bleeding off and on for the last couple of weeks and it's getting heavier again, so maybe I'll get lucky and this is the start of the end of it. I'll be glad when we can be past this part...

Dodger: Thx and sorry to hear about your mc, I know it's not an easy thing to go through at all, I went through it 5 yrs ago when I miscarried my twins at 6 wks and it still hurts to think about it. But we are strong and we'll get through this with God's help! Anyway, False Unicorn Root is supposed to be really good for strengthening the uterus and leveling out your hormones, from what I've read about it many woman take it throughout their first trimester to help prevent mc.

I am curious to know what have you ladies been doing to help get a bfp? I do not chart as my sleep patterns and my cycles are all over the place, it just seems pointless, besides I wouldn't know how to tell based upon my chart how I am doing and if I ovulated or not so I am just taking my pills and hoping for the best, trying to bed at least every 2 days so that if I do ovulate I can hopefully catch it. But of course sometimes that gets too tiring and I skip a few days. Anyway, I would really love to hear any success stories that you ladies may know of and the methods used, thx! :)

hi guys just wanted to give u some hope. my first pregnancy ( my little boy whos now 4) i came of my implant in the august and started stressing and counting days and temping buying exspensive opks but i also had all odd cycles 30 days 45days was a lucky guess. come december i didnt temp i didnt chart and was wrapped up busy with xmas. and guess what yes bfp went to the doctors in a temper thinking this bloody implant has given.me messed up cycles and now they have stopped :) i caught pregnant on.a cycle of about 50 days :) i am now ttc no.2 with no.pattern of cycles at al bleeding constsnt frm previous bc :) baby dust xxx

Awww thx Fwuffy for sharing your story, it has given me hope that maybe my bfp will happen when I least expect it! Good luck to you while ttc #2, hopefully we both get our bfps soon since I am also ttc for a second baby and have been at it for awhile (10 yrs) with a mc 5 yrs ago. Baby dust to all of us!!!

Hi there ladies I hope you all saw the new year in. I got a bit drunk at my sister's while the OH had to work :growlmad: Then I had to baby sit for my sister until yesterday. So the OH and I did the baby dance this morning when he got in to beb from work :happydance::happydance: and we think I'm oving fx. Hope that this is our year ladies babies all round

:dust: :dust: :dust:

im just waiting on af now tempps not looking pos for a preg lol one thing thats rather irritting me but must be a good sign of hormones is ove come out in spots! grrr

im just waiting on af now tempps not looking pos for a preg lol one thing thats rather irritting me but must be a good sign of hormones is ove come out in spots! grrr

I did my temp for the first time ever this morning and it was 36.23 so I don't know what than means. If its good or bad thing in the way of OVing and that.

I did my temp for the first time ever this morning and it was 36.23 so I don't know what than means. If its good or bad thing in the way of OVing and that.

its best to temp right from the begining of your cycle so you can see the patern my pre ov temps are usualy 36.10-36.30 highest and jump to the 60s/70s at ov and after ov if you click on my chart link in my sig will show u what they do shows i ov day 21

Hi everyone and welcome Lesly and fwuffy50.

I hope everyone's okay.

Lynz- did you bd at all the week before Oving? The cycle we caught we hardly dtd at all, it's all about timing! I think you're chart looks promising.

Dodger- :hugs: you've had such a tough couple of weeks.

Lesly - I found soy much better than vitex, but I respond to clomid and soy is a natural alternative.

Tanz, wanting and Vicnut - hope you're okay.

Well I've been having a wet sensation like my af has arrived for the last two days. Today I had a bit rust colored blood, but think I may have scratched my cervix (sorry tni). Nothing like my implantation bleed with my mc. More like the start of my af bleed, but a different colour. V confused xxxx

Hi Lesly2197 - are you able to go private maybe and see if they can do further tests for you?

Ooo I see you're on Fertilitea - that was really good for me, normally I have about 58, maybe 59 day cycle and the first time I took it it shaved 4\5 days off. Doesn't sound that much but as you know long cycles are a bugger, any shorter cycle seems a blessing.

Would you ever consider temping? there are options for people who are on shift work\night work - not sure exactly but they can basically temp and still get accurate results. How are you with ovulation sticks? these are probably the best things to take but it's best to temp alongside so you're getting accurate info.

You asked for success stories - 2nd clomid round worked for me and not only that it shortened my cycle too (well it would have done if af came, I ov'd cd19 the lucky cycle - unfortunately lost cupcake on 13th dec at 8 weeks 2 days but there's some success in that story right?!)

How are you finding the supplements? have you thought about having a clear cycle with no supplements to see what difference it makes on your body? I would give this a go if you have the will power.

fwuffy50 - can I ask you a question about your first pregnancy? when you went for your dating scan how did that turn out? obviously with a long cycle it must have been harder for the docs to work it out.

Linz - really hoping you're not left in limbo for too long, xxxx

Carhar - oo hope your cervix isn't sore, what was your IB like last time? I never got one so not sure what that must feel like. I think I got my positive opk finally, a couple of days ago. I ain't going to believe it until the temps prove it - in the meantime b'ding is still the main priority in my household :hugs: Your temps look incredible by the way :D :D :D

Thanks Tanz. Looks like you may have ov'd yesterday. I hope your temps keep going up!

My IB in July was a tiny dot of brown blood about 7 dpo and a tiny pink dot the next day. If I was wasn't so cm obsessed I wouldn't have noticed. My cervix feels fine, so not sure I scratched it. Perhaps it was polyps?! Xxx

Could be, just as long as you're not getting worried by it I say just continue to chill and do your own thing and try not let it rule the next few days :)

When do you plan to test, what sticks will you be using? I have decided next time I'm at the end of my 2ww a frer will be my only friend, boy those things are good.

I'm going to test with a frer Sunday afternoon. I'm back at Netball practice the next day and won't go if I'm pg.

I have lower back pain now, so figure my af will be coming x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->